twenty-nine

"No, Billie. I need it right now, I'm begging you," I whined desperately.

"As much as I'd love to eat you out right now, I seriously have to go."

I rolled my eyes and dramatically fell onto the bed, starting to run my hand down my stomach and into my pants teasingly.

"Behave yourself, later tonight okay," She winked, slipping on a pair of shoes.

I let out a small moan as I began circling my clit with my finger, feeling how wet I was.

"Millie," she said sternly, walking over to the bed and hovering over me. "Don't do that now, I'll fuck you hard tonight, but just wait okay," she promised, pulling my hand out of my pants and sticking my fingers into my mouth.

"All you've been doing is teasing me this morning. How do you expect me to wait?"

"Enough," she said sternly, pointing a finger at me before kissing my cheek, "I love you," she said in a sing-song voice, walking out of her room.

"Ugh," I groaned, running my hands over my face in frustration. I've been so horny since waking up and all Billie has been doing is teasing me. Now she has to 'run errands', what fucking errands does she have to run? She doesn't even put gasoline in her car because she gets recognized literally everywhere. It feels like she's been keeping a secret for the past couple of days, she doesn't let me look at her phone and sometimes she gets a phone call but leaves the room before answering. I know she was scared of commitment and I'm starting to get freaked out that she's cheating on me. If she is then I need to know as soon as possible so my heart doesn't break even more.

I walk over to the mirror and play with the necklace she gave me. I haven't taken it off and I never plan to. She's been by my side for as long as I can remember. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and stare at myself in the mirror. My dark skin contrasting the white crop top I'm wearing. Baggy black sweatpants on that belong to Billie. As I look closer I see my nipples clearly through the top. Ugh, why am I so horny?...fuck it. No one is here anyway.

Walking into the closet I reach the top shelf and grab the box where Billie keeps her 'toys'. It's funny, that has been there for a long time and I never knew until Billie and I started fucking.

I reach for the vibrator and lay down on the bed, typing 'pornhub' into my phone. I chose a homemade lesbian video, obviously. The video begins with foreplay, which is exactly what I do to myself. I slowly slip out of the sweatpants and thong, spreading my legs. I slowly play with my already erect nipples. As I hear the moans from the video, my heart begins to race, my hand moves to my core where I slowly start circling, working myself up even more.

Once I can't take it any longer I grabbed the vibrator and put it on the lowest setting, making it hit my clit directly. I let out a soft moan of relief.

Just then a notification pops up at the top of my screen from Billie.

Bils

i'll be back in 2

i have a surprise

that was fast

My horny brain immediately thinks she went out to buy a strap. We haven't used a strap and I've been begging Billie to get one. Maybe she was teasing all morning because she knew what she was going to buy.

I turn the vibrator onto a higher setting as my body begins to shudder. Shit, I should edge until she gets here and then she can finish me. As hard as it is to do, I turn the vibrator off, letting out a little pout. I take a few deep breaths in an attempt to relax myself before I insert a finger. The video still playing on my phone.