eleven

A/N: I really wanted to try writing Billie's POV when everything went down so I hope this works and makes sense. I won't be doing this a lot, this might be the only time but I hope you enjoy this chapter! Don't forget to vote, my loves.

-

BILLIE POV.

I could tell there was a lot on Mille's mind tonight. She wasn't her normal self. I don't know what her parents told her but I will beat the shit out of them if I have to. I hate seeing her this way and I wish I could show her how much I actually truly care for her and love her. If she doesn't say something tonight, I'm just going to tell her. I can tell from the way she looks at me that she also has deeper feelings, I just don't want her to feel pressured to come out to me or to anyone.

I walked back into my room and hung my towel on the back of my door. I heard Millie hesitantly whisper a "Billie?"

"Hmm?" I hummed back, turning around to look at her.

"I have something to tell you."

I could tell by her tone of voice, exactly what she was about to tell me. I sat down across from her and watched her intently. Tears were threatening to spill from her eyes and all I wanted to do was grab her and kiss away her sadness.

"I'm scared," she admitted with a shaky voice.

Aww my baby. I wish she wasn't scared. She doesn't need to be scared to tell me anything. I'll never leave her side.

"Hey, you can tell me anything," I told her and I mean every word. I put my hand on her knee in an attempt to relax her and assure her that everything will be okay.

"I know I can-I just...once I tell you," she stuttered over her own words, still staring at her lap.

"There's more to it I guess," she admitted, "I'll have to tell my family and they'll kick me out..." she trailed off.

Her family has always been a little religious and I could totally see them being the homophobic type. It hurts my heart. I've never ever seen her this nervous and in pain. That's saying a lot since we've known each other basically our entire life.

"You know you can always stay with me, I'm here for you," I promised her.

"Okay," she let out a shaky breath.

"I-I'm gay."

I could tell after she said it, she couldn't move a muscle.

"Awww" I accidentally giggled a little.

"I kinda already knew that," I admitted with a smile.

She finally looked up at me with furrowed brows.

"What? How?" She questioned in shock.

She thought she was hiding it well, but not around me. I can read her every facial expression.

"Umm," I got serious for a moment, debating if I should tell her the truth. "I guess I just..." I trailed off, "The way you look at me sometimes," I looked up into her beautiful golden brown eyes.

"Oh...I don't-I didn't" she stuttered out nervously. Even with my red lights on, I could tell she was blushing at this point, lets keep that adorable blush going.

"It's okay," I smiled, "I think it's cute," I licked my bottom lip to get her a little more flustered. She's so damn cute. She saw my action and looked back down at her lap.

"I-I don't know what to say..."

"I never told you but," I stopped my sentence, getting a little closer to her and moving my hand just an inch above her knee. I could tell her body tensed up a bit, not in a bad way but... in a flustered way. I would never overstep my boundaries and if I ever sensed even the smallest bit of uncertainty coming from her, I'd stop. "I like the way you look at me," I whispered.

"What?" She breathed out shakily, looking back into my eyes.

"You get all flustered and shit," I smirked, "and you blush," I stared directly into her brown eyes, moving a little closer to her again. "Kinda how you're looking at me right now."

"Oh my god, Billie stop!" She squealed, covering her face with her hands, just leaving two little cracks between her fingers so I could still see her eyes.

Fuck, she's so adorable.

"No, I said I like it," I chuckled, removing her hands from her face and holding them in mine for a moment.

"Why though?" She asked. It seemed like she was too caught off guard to know what was going on.

"Because it makes me want to just-umm..." I trailed off cocking a brow, "makes me wanna just say 'fuck it' and kiss you," I fully admitted.

"I-uh, I don't get it." She stuttered in complete shock.

"Oh my god Millie" I laughed for a second, I ran my hands over my face, "I like you. Like I like, like you."

"What?!" Clearly, she's in shock.

"Open your ears dumbass," I laughed, "I fucking like you!"

"Yeah, yeah I got that," she stuttered, "I just don't know what to say."

Words aren't important all the time...

"How about you just kiss me instead then?"

Her eyes didn't leave mine. I watched her for a few moments, reading every emotion and feeling she felt. I could tell she was excited, and a little overwhelmed, but mostly relieved.

I smirked at her while her eyes never left mine, she was frozen. I like the effect I have on her.

I slowly moved closer to her, waiting to sense any hesitation, but I didn't; so I kept going. Her eyes moved down to my lips for a moment before I placed a hand on her cheek. I  brushed the tip of my nose against hers and I could hear her heartbeat beating out of her chest. Her eyes closed so I closed mine and slowly connected our lips together. She was hesitant for a split second until she moved her lips against mine. It felt fucking perfect. Her lips were soft and gentle.

MILLIE POV.

The second her lips touched mine, a wave of comfort overtook my entire body. A shiver ran up my spine and my cheeks were hot. It didn't feel like fireworks, more like soft waves crashing onto the sandy shore. It was smooth, and gently, and perfect. Billie's lips gave me a feeling I didn't know was ever possible; comforting, protecting, hot, safe. So many feelings were running through my veins as Billie's lips slowly and passionately moved against mine.

She pulled away after a few moments, but she kept her hand on my cheek. Part of me expected her to wipe her lips and tell me to leave, but I was wrong. It took me a moment to open my eyes after that experience.

"Was that okay?" She whispered.

I nodded my head slowly, trying to grasp reality. That really just happened.

"Was it okay for you?" I mumbled, staring into her diamond blue eyes.

"Millie, it was perfect," she smiled softly, "We should do that again sometime."

-

Cuddled up next to her as we watched a movie felt different. Our feelings have clearly been established but what we are and what will happen next, hasn't been. I'm a little worried about what will happen next but at this moment; my head laying on her chest, hearing every beat of her heart, I'm content and don't really care. It feels like I'm living a real-life fairy tale and I couldn't be more overwhelmed with emotions. I don't want to have to worry about what will happen next but something will.

a/n: lamo that was an entire chapter dedicated to their kiss Woah. 1303 words...