fourteen

TW: Talk of self-harm.

(I promise it won't be sad for the entire book)

"Millie, I'm sorry. That shoot was a lot longer then-" Billie started walking into her room but stopped talking when she saw me on the bed with my eyes closed.

"I'm not sleeping," I mumbled into the pillow, keeping my eyes shut.

I felt a dip in the bed and the blanket shuffle over my body. When I opened up my eyes, I was met with the most beautiful, soul-seeking eyes I've ever seen. She had a serious look on her face as she searched my eyes.

"What?" I giggled.

"You're just really fucking beautiful," she shook her head like she was in disbelief.

"Shut up," I chuckled, playfully pushing her.

"No Millie, you're seriously a like a whole fucking piece of art," She muttered, swiping a piece of my hair behind my ear, before placing her hand on my cheek.

"Billie I-"

"Shh," she shushed, cutting me off, running her thumb over my bottom lip.

My entire face heated up, a tsunami of butterflies attacked my stomach. She moved her hand to the back of my neck, just staring at me, her eyes moving back and forth between my orbs to my lips. She stroked her thumb on the nape of my neck, biting on her bottom lip. Her legs brushed against mine. The tension in the air growing thick.

"Can you just kiss me already?" I mumbled out desperately.

A smirk grew on her face as she nodded and slowly moved closer to my face. Her nose brushed against mine, her forehead pressed to mine. She didn't move any further. I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hand on her cheek and smashed my lips against hers. Letting out a small involuntary moan when she ran her tongue against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly, feeling her tongue enter my mouth. I ran my tongue against hers as the kiss heated up. Her hand that was on the back of my neck grazed over my shoulder, down my torso and under my shirt. She placed it flat onto my stomach.

I let out a little giggle into her mouth as she rubbed my stomach. She pulled away and smiled sweetly at me before pushing me, making my back hit the bed. Before I could even process what was happening, she was on top of me, straddling my hips.

My cheeks flushed, my breath getting caught in my throat, the butterflies in my stomach now doing backflips. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to be in this position with her.

"You're giving me that look again," She smirked with a seductive tone.

"S-sorry," I stuttered, trying to look anywhere but at her.

Her pointer finger ran up my neck and under my chin, forcing me to look up at her. "How many times do I have to tell you M?" She tilted her head, "I like when you look at me like that," she leaned a little closer down to my face, keeping her finger under my chin.

"Okay," I whispered, not knowing what to do next.

"But you don't have to be nervous around me," she said in a more serious tone, running her hands down my arms. She reached my wrists and I felt my cuts sting from under the hoodie I was wearing, accidentally flinching when she touched them.

"What wrong?" She asked, noticing how I flinched.

"I texted my brother today and came out to him," I tried to change the subject.

"Yeah?" She asked, wrapping her hands around both of mine.

"He just said 'good luck with that,'" I scoffed.