twenty-two

A/N: I am currently writing this while waiting for covid results and I feel like shit and I have no creativity but here we are...

It's basically 50/50 for people who want and don't want Millie to be a stoner. Soooo....I'm not making her a stoner, but she will start smoking weed sometimes. End of discussion.

"Can I pleeeeease do your makeup?" I begged as we sat in Finneas and Claudia's living room.

"Baby, I said no," Billie groaned causing me to pout like a child.

"I'm literally just gonna do powder and mascara," I attempted to convince her again.

"Just let her do your makeup," Finneas pleaded.

"See, even Finneas wants me to do your makeup," I smiled innocently.

"Yeah, because you won't shut up," he retorts.

"Okay fine," Billie gave in with a pout.

I stood up with a smirk on my face and grabbed Billie's hand, dragging her up the stairs. I knocked on Claudia's door and heard her shout a "Come in!" Opening up the door, I saw her laying on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

"What's up?" She asked, smiling as I continued holding billies hand.****9

"Can we borrow some makeup?" I cheesed.

"Go for it!"

I dragged Billie yet again into the bathroom and opened up the drawer where Claudia keeps her makeup. "Sit," I told her, pointing to the toilet. Quickly I washed my hands before grabbing a face primer from the drawer and turned towards Billie, seeing a smirk on her face as she watched me intently.

"Stop looking at me like that," I blushed, squeezing some product onto the back of my hand.

"Nah, I like this view," she muttered out with a straight face.

"Stop," I grinned shyly, slapping her cheek lightly before spreading the product evenly onto her face.

"Did you jus-" she cut herself off in shock that I just hit her face. Her eyes became dark and full of lust, "Hit me again, I dare you," she husked.

My movements froze, my body in shock of her dominant comment. She stared into my eyes deeply for a second before her lips upturned into a devilish smirk. I stood there like a dear in the headlights as I felt her hand wrap around my neck.

"Billie," I breathed out.

"Hmm," she hummed, pulling my head down by my neck and smashing our lips together.  I moved between her legs and her hand moved from my neck down my body as she grabbed both my hips lifting me onto her lap. An involuntary moan left my mouth as her hands travelled up my thighs. My core started throbbing at her touch as her fingertips explored my body. I began grinding my hips into her, trying to get some sort of friction going.

"Your mo-"

I pull away from the intense kiss and look back at Claudia who has beet red cheeks. "Maggie is here," she blurts out and walks out of the bathroom quickly.

I turn back to Billie who is about to burst out laughing. I playfully smack her shoulder, recovering from the high she just had me in. "You good?" She laughs.

"I'm fine," I pout, getting off her lap and putting away the primer.

"BILLIE!" we head Maggie shout from downstairs.

"I'd rather just make out with you instead of doing this live," Billie pouts.

"Sucks for you," I stick my tongue out at her.