I just nodded unsure what to say. After that we noticed that the rain was starting to get smaller and the vast night sky was slowly becoming clearer, revealing the stars that decorated the night and the moon just beyond the horizon, shining ever so brightly.

So after that I told him that I was on my way to the convenient store - before I bumped into him - for some shampoo and maybe some snacks to munch on while finishing my stacks of homeworks.

He tagged along with me since he said he has some free time and was just strolling around the city.

We went to the convenient store and talk a lot about each other and get to know each other better. He told me stuff like what it feels like to be an idol and how hard it is.

'Being an idol is not as easy as I thought it was. I thought that at least once they become popular enough they wouldn't struggle much. Turns out I was wrong'

In exchange I told him my life as a part-time model and managing my life to balance my modelling life with my college life. And let me tell you, it ain't easy. Especially with tons and tons of homeworks at the rate that the professor give.

He also mentions he owns a pet dog that he named Holly and is currently being taken care of by his relative back in korea.

I chuckled at how cute he was when he was so enthusiastically talking about Holly. His eyes were shining and I could tell that he really loves Holy. How he gushes over her. Adorable.

Along the way we exchanged numbers and he even went as far to pay for my items at the store and walked me all the way to my dorm

We say our goodbyes and promise each other to often contact one another as possible - which is quite rare considering our jobs.

After that, I manage to call him a couple of time over the years or him calling me. Usually we talked about anything really and him gushing about how cute Holly is.

One time I was visiting Korea for a modelling offer by a famous fashion designer in Korea. And coincidentally he was also free at that time so we went to a good Korean barbeque restaurant. And mind you when I say it's good, it's like REALLY good. I wish they have that restaurant in Japan (TДT).

He even invited me to meet the other group members and introduced me to them. Needless to say they were all unfairly handsome.