39. As it was | NSFW

Anticipation. Waiting. Lust. Longing. Wondering. Teasing. Suspense. Unknown.

William just knows all the ways to make him undone. It seems as even their relationship couldn't just happen, there had to be obstacles and time and waiting and angst in order to make it that much more meaningful and worth all the wait.

So when it comes to sex, William uses the same pattern - and even though Lennon complains and whines and begs he secretly loves it. And William only does it because he somehow knows Lennon loves it. William always just knows what Lennon wants.

So when he storms into the house without even a message, call or a knock on the door beforehand, Lennon really doesn't know what to expect. He knows he'll be fucked, thoroughly and brutally but he doesn't know how and that's where the real thrill is.

He never had that before, because he was always the director of his sex plays but now he is glad to just be a puppet, a simple marionette controlled by strings in William's hands. Without words, which makes it even more intense, William almost runs towards him when he sees him sitting at the piano. Lennon stands up, already breathless because he's been on edge of an orgasm a few times today already and just the sight of William, eager and desperate for him also, makes him even more excited.

This is not just about sex and getting off, this is his boyfriend coming home to him and showing him love.

William is quickly unbuttoning his shirt, losing the tie, toeing the shoes of somewhere on the way to Lennon and Lennon is only in his joggers but he feels overdressed so he starts taking them off and walking towards him at the same time and it's fucking ridiculous and they would both probably laugh at the image if there isn't more important thing. They fly into each other's arms, William's smell hits his nostrils and he just wants to kiss his skin.

Lennon grabs him by the neck, fingers raking through his short, soft hair, helplessly pulling at the strains to get him as close to him as possible and then he violently shoves his tongue down his throat. William just inhales and sighs when their mouths attach. He moans and digs his fingers into Lennon's hips, before sliding them over his ass and gripping it strongly in order to rock his crotch against Lennon's erection.

He then fumbles with the belt and the zipper of his trousers and in a second he is pushing Lennon back against the piano and turns him around, his joggers still around his ankles and William still almost fully dressed. He feels William's fingers caressing the skin of his thighs and lower back where the scars and bruises are fading away but William will probably always see them. But when he touches his ass and the plug is gently being pushed out he knows that William won't change his mind this time. Lennon moans, he can't wait to have the real thing but plug is instantly pushed back in. William starts fucking him slowly with it.

"Lennon..." He hears his voice for the first time since he rushed in. "I'm going to fuck you hard first." He takes the plug out with a lewd sound, and Lennon's hole clenches in desperate need to be filled again. Lennon has his strong grip on the piano, when William slaps his ass cheek so hard that Lennon cries out, vibrations traveling everywhere. He feels his lips on the back of his neck. "Then I will make love to you."