12. Hot like fire | NSFW

When he returns from the bathroom holding two glasses of water he sees Lennon's naked body sprawled out on the messy sheets of the bed

When he returns from the bathroom holding two glasses of water he sees Lennon's naked body sprawled out on the messy sheets of the bed. He seems asleep but somehow his face looks content. William smiles, puts glasses of water on the bedside table and comes back to bed with some wet wipes gently cleaning Lennon's skin that is covered in all that cum. William made him come so hard that second time, he made such a mess all over himself. He can't stop smiling. He decides he will try to sleep as well covering both of them with the soft duvet.

Lennon mingles in his sleep slowly turning to the side, his hand searching for something. Someone. It finds William lying on his back whose body flinches at contact, and he wonders why, he just had sex with this man but his body still reacts like he's been touched by an angel. Lennon reaches out, still half asleep and hugs him around his torso, moves one leg over William's legs. William can't move, he feels dizzy from the smell of Lennon's hair splayed under his underarm and his body trapped by Lennon.

"Do you want me to leave?" Lennon quietly says nuzzling William's side, eyes still closed. William tenses at the sound of his husky, tired voice probably dry and in need for water. Yes, you should leave.

"No, you can stay."

He shouldn't stay, William has a girlfriend, this is only a one-time thing and he doesn't know what he is doing, but he decides he will think about it in the morning. The damage is already done, and he has Lennon a few more hours, until the morning brings back the reality.

The minutes are passing. He can't stop looking at the side of Lennon's face, his eyes closed, the shell of his ear, shoulder covered in tattoos. He feels Lennon's hot breath on his skin, his knee so close to William's crotch just barely touching. Will he ever not be turned on in the presence of this man? Minutes pass. Silence. His semi-hard dick is then being pressed by Lennon's thigh and he closes his eyes not moving. This is torture, he should be sleeping.

"Mmm," he hears Lennon from below, obviously waking up now. "Let me help you with that."

Is all Lennon says moving only his hand under the covers. As Lennon's fingers tease and pull William looks down at his strong back now uncovered and the junction between the contours of his shoulders. There's a big tattoo of a picture frame covering the whole back, just the round frame with nothing in the middle of it, and William is wondering. Lennon looks at him from where he is lying.

"I'm thirsty, would you pass me that water please?"

"S.. sure."

William almost drops the glass, he is only focused on Lennon's right hand on his hard cock and Lennon's eyes and then Lennon's mouth drinking almost the whole glass of water. He is in heaven when Lennon leans towards William's hips and takes him in his mouth, cold from the water he just drunk. Encouraged by Lennon's own growing member he reaches out and touches his bare ass, his finger moves towards his entrance. Lennon shudders in pleasure and William soon adds another finger, Lennon is still open for him, still eager, pushing himself onto William's fingers. Wants more of William in him.