17. Champagne supernova

Rolling over with a soft moan, William reaches for him, wanting to wrap his arm around him

Rolling over with a soft moan, William reaches for him, wanting to wrap his arm around him. Lennon's skin felt so good against his hand last night, his ass resting against William's torso and igniting new sparks of flame. William's body responds just thinking about him and things they've done.

It's too much sometimes. It's not like William doesn't have experience, before Nina he had partners, he wasn't a stranger to casual hookups and one night stands, he had another girlfriend but it didn't last long. So he is definitely not shy in the bedroom. But he's certainly never been like this before. Lennon is bringing out of him the side he never knew existed.

It's like he wants to own him, ruin him for anyone else.

Fucking him without a condom was such a stupid thing to do, but it's as he was under a spell. Lennon needed it so much, wanted to fill some emptiness inside of him that William knows exists, so naturally William was there to give him what he needed. It should've been wrong and twisted but it felt so natural.

Has this bed always been this big? He wants to have him near. He won't fuck him again because he worry it will be painful -  there was times when they were rough. A stab of guilt cuts through him. He wants Lennon to recover, maybe draw him a bath or ask the receptionist to book him a spa day.

His hand travels over the bed, and William opens his eyes. He is gone. Running his hands through his messy bed hair, he gulps back a groan. He is still so tired, because they only managed to catch short bursts of sleep in between the fire. At least he slept, he isn't sure about Lennon.

He feels spent, yet euphoric. He runs his fingers over the pillow and remembers, his eyes closing as the sweet ecstasy of the last couple of nights penetrates the corners of his brain. He is not sure what time it is or when Lennon left and he can't help but wonder why he did it without saying goodbye.

When he gets up to open the thick dark curtains William notices the note.

Your sex is fire. Your kiss is lava. You fucking ruin me. I'd willingly burn up in your flames, melt in your arms and suffocate with your breath if it meant I would see you again before you go back to New York. There's an event on Saturday evening, Radio One Annual Gala that I have to attend and it would be nice if we can meet there. LL

Lennon's handwriting makes his heart skip a little and there's no doubt that Lennon Lewis is one of the most underrated lyricists in the world at the moment. If William was a teenage girl he is sure he would put the note in his diary. Together with the cinema ticket. He's in too deep. After checking his phone he decides to call Nina, Lennon's note still in his hand.

"Hey, where are you all day?" He can hear from the other side of the phone, guilt building up somewhere in his stomach. Closing his eyes, he gets ready to say another lie. He is a bastard, he knows, but he can't fight the demon inside him. He's been messaging her a few times during these days but always short and without interest.