25. Aroused | NSFW

His alarm startles him from the most erotic dream he had in his life

His alarm startles him from the most erotic dream he had in his life. He curses silently, switches the alarm off and rolls in the fluffy, soft bed sheets. He grabs his morning erection over his underwear.

Lennon waltzes into his life just after he has accepted he'll never see him again, and turns everything on its head. His expression of raw hurt and anger keeps playing over and over in his head. Why did he come into his life again?

William rubs his temples as a dull ache starts building inside his skull. God, he looked like a prince, his hair longer than he remembers, his body stance defiant, his gorgeous face, his lips ... fuck... those lips. And now he wakes up with a wild desire for him.

Nina is next to him sound asleep in their bed and he could just roll over and fuck her if he really wanted to. But he knows that really doesn't work anymore. He is quiet as he leaves the room, picks up his gym bag and heads out, deciding to work himself out in order to stop those thoughts coming back. He spends an extra hour in the gym, headphones in, listening to some new artists he is trying to sign. After leaving Broadway and the intense workout regimen he had in New York he made sure to continue with as much physical exercise as his new job allowed. Maybe the real reason is the possibility of going back to the theater one day again, he doesn't know. He enjoys it. Not today apparently.

When he is back in his room in Charlotte's house, Nina is long gone to her filming location. He takes a long, cold shower, and it's invigorating after a good sweat. He goes to the wardrobe to pick up some work clothes for today, absentmindedly going through hangers and drawers until he is frozen in place in front of that piece of clothing that is not his.

He wore it twice in his life; the day after he met Lennon Lewis, when he woke up in his hotel room and then Lennon took him out for the day. Second time was when he and Lennon first fucked and the next day he had to go out for lunch with Nina. Both very memorable days. After that he promised to himself never to wear Lennon's black Adidas hoodie again. So he forgot about it.

But now, standing naked with only a towel around his hips, and exhausted from the gym session and the restless night full of long-haired angel with a devilish smile, the only thing he can do is to bring the only piece of Lennon he has to his face and inhale the sweet, familiar, fruity smell. He is going crazy, it probably doesn't even smell like him after all this time but he can pretend.

God, it takes a supreme effort just not to think of this hoodie hugging Lennon's body. He walks back to bed slowly, his cock already swollen with need, thick and hard and aching for him. He falls down on his front with his face buried in the hoodie. Strained sound escapes his throat as soon as his erection comes in contact with the mattress and he can't help it, he humps the mattress making the towel slip away from his body. It feels so good.

The rough material of the towel rubs against his naked flesh, it almost hurts, but he gently squeezes Lennon's hoodie in his hands, eyes shut, blocking everything except what is in his head.