15. Inside my love | NSFW

"Hey you

"Hey you."  Lennon says once he enters William's black McLaren 650S and shuts the door. To say he's impressed with the car is putting it mild. But he doesn't comment about it, or about how many billions William has in his bank account.

"Hey." William says carefully. He starts driving. "Where to?"

"To the end of the world. If it's with you."  Lennon jokingly starts singing these words, a song he wrote recently and William turns his head smiling. Lennon stares back, and starts smiling like a five year old.

"How does my hotel sound? It's certainly closer then the end of the world."

"Yeah ok. It does feel like that room will be the end of me anyway."

Lennon doesn't think after he speaks words. It's what he wants. He doesn't want to hide. Not tonight. William knows that anyway, he can read right through him. He always looks at Lennon like he knows him better then himself.

"Man. What are you on?" William smiles and reaches Lennon's chin, turning his head towards him. Lennon loves the contact.

"I'm just happy Will, I'm not high. You better watch the road, beautiful, I know you like my eyes but you don't want us to crash." Lennon flirts.

"I can't bloody see your eyes Lennon, you're pupils are huge. You took something, ecstasy, am I right?" William questions while continuing the drive to the hotel through the busy London roads even at this time of night.

"Yeah. I just wanted to be happy again. I guess." Lennon confesses and William is quiet, gripping harder his steering wheel.

"You are not happy?" William tone is serious.

"I am now." Lennon says quietly, more to himself, but reaches slowly over the gear stick and gently pokes William's thigh, innocently at first, almost like a child would, but then firmly places his hand there, not moving it. They don't say anything else.

*

When they enter William's hotel room, Lennon breathes in deeply, all the smells reminding him of the last time he was here. He is definitely coming down from the high now, but his feelings and sensations are still heightened, making him realise that he's breathing the same air William is.

"I wasn't here for a few days, I was staying at my sister's place, spending some time with her because, well I go back to New York at the end of the next week." William says to Lennon while handing him a glass of water. "You might want this."

"Thanks. You're not judging me now because I got high? Mr posh-rich-baron's-son?" Lennon mocks him before drinking his water. It is so cold and it feels amazing in his throat. William's eyes look better, much better than girl's at the bar, he thinks now, even though there is a slight surprise in them after what Lennon just said.

"Great. I guess you know who I am."

"Apparently everybody knows who you are. But me."

"That right there is the reason I didn't tell you... " He sits down in a neatly designed lounge area. Head bowed down. Lennon sits next to him.