"Excuse me, I'll quickly pop to the loo." William says while pecking Nina's cheek.

"I love how your accent becomes stronger when we're in the UK." Nina holds him still, not letting him leave yet. She stares at his face, wandering. "I love you. Don't be long," she says whispering, almost desperate, pleading.  William just smiles, confused by how clingy she is all evening, they were never like this, like those couples.

"I had too much champagne don't worry, it's only number one, I'll be quick." He tries to joke, and chuckles, but she doesn't seem to find that funny, only kisses his lips before letting him go. William shakes it off and goes towards the men's toilets where Lennon's text said he will wait for him. Leaving Nina behind. Watching him with glassy eyes.

When William enters the toilets he spots Lennon in the far end, washing his hands in one of the last sinks. He can see two more men in there but luckily he doesn't recognize them. And unless they are into Broadway theatre or the family tree of baron Hamilton-Smith, he's sure they won't recognise him either.

"It's about time." Lennon's face frowns when William approaches him, still looking at his own hands under the water.

"What? I couldn't just leave at the same time as you. It would've been obvious," William says quietly, turning around to make sure that nobody's listening.

"I doubt anyone could've noticed anything happening between us. She was holding your hand all fucking night, just to make sure everyone knows how in love you are."

Lennon raises his voice, and turns off the faucet. He looks at William's reflection in the mirror. William stares at his boyish features, gorgeous with his cheeks flushed and his big blue-green eyes flashing murderous intent. In spite of the fact that he is clearly not here for a quick make out session, William's gut tightens in anticipation of the sparks that are imminent.

"You don't get to do this, Lennon. You were all touchy feely with that prick Sinclair right in front of my nose!" William cocks an eyebrow and crosses his arms over his chest. Lennon's eyes narrow and his cheeks flush even more, then he stands in front of him, at that moment two men leave the toilet.

"What? You didn't like that, did you?" Lennon questions.

"You two obviously have a history, it's so bloody evident. He was all over you and you played along, Lennon!"

"He's just a friend. There's no history there. I told you, I haven't been with anyone since I met you. Oh." A bitter little sneer twists up his mouth. "Were you maybe jealous, William? Do you actually care enough to be jealous? Hah? Do you?! Do you care, William?" He stomps a foot, then looks even more furious when he realises he'd done it.

"Be quiet Lennon, for fucks sake. Someone can come in."

"I don't fucking care." Lennon fists clench.

"I care." William says quietly, looking at Lennon's face up close.

"I know, you are so worried that you'll get caught cheating on your girlfriend but let me tell y..."

"I care... shut up Lennon, damn it! I care about you! I do care." Lennon frowns in confusion. All William can think about is how stunning Lennon is in his anger. He closes his eyes and tries to focus. Lennon starts to talk again.

"Fuck William, this is... "

But then William cups his face and silences him with his lips. The kiss is gentle, comforting at first, but William presses into it, opening his mouth in invitation. Lennon surrenders with a moan, thrusting his tongue inside to tangle with William's. The kiss escalates quickly, becoming a desperate, carnal, has them both panting. They break a kiss as soon as they hear the door being opened, and William pushes Lennon into one of the toilet stalls at the speed of light, closing the doors behind him.