Chapter Fourteen

I watched Maliyah as her chest slowly rose against mine, looking so peaceful

I watched Maliyah as her chest slowly rose against mine, looking so peaceful. She didn't look like someone was constantly at her back, she didn't look like she had a whole bubble of problems behind her, she just looked perfect. She looked perfect in my arms.

I always wonder if we were to ever end this, what would happen? I don't think I'd be able to breathe without her, maybe I would've when we first met but even then I knew that there was no escaping this one. I don't know why she doesn't see what I feel for her but I knew if I opened up to her she would push me away and that is exactly the last thing I want.

Every single time we had sex together I couldn't think of anything but seeing her face fill with pleasure knowing that I was the only one that could make her feel this good. Fuck, she could look at me and I could get those stupid butterflies that are described in those books.

She stirred a little before taking a bit of my shirt and clutching it into her hands before resting again. Now I'm getting that stupid butterfly feeling again but when it comes to Maliyah, I don't think I'm complaining.

"I know you're awake," She says half asleep and I laugh, fiddling with the hem of my shirt which she had put on yesterday before we went to sleep.

"How do you know?" I ask her and she raises her head to show me her beautiful blue eyes that I could never get tired of.

"Because when you're awake you breath quicker than you normally do when you're asleep," She puts her arms on my bare chest and rests her head, not breaking contact with me.

"So what? You watch me sleep?" I raise an eyebrow and she slaps my face lightly, trying to her blush that was slowly painting her face.

"I don't, it's just obvious asshole," She retorts and tries to get away but my grip on her waist tightens and her attempts are futile on trying to get away.

"Do you try to insult me every day?" She squirms under my hold and I laugh at her watching her give up and go limp in my arms.

"Yes, it is a necessary need for me to do so or your ego won't be able to hold us under the roof,"

"Am I that bad?" She sits up, now straddling me and I pretend to be hurt while she rests her hands on my chest.

"Yes, you're an evil, spoilt, self-conceited--,"

"Beautiful, sexy--"

"brainless, fat, ugly--"

"Smart, toned, handsome--" She opens her mouth to speak but nothing comes out, I can see her trying to come up with words but fails and she ends up saying the same words again. I laugh at her and she frowns before getting up and out of my hold, picking up her clothes from the floor.

"Oh don't tell me you're going to be petty now?" I chuckle and she doesn't respond obviously now sulking. She walks to the bathroom to clean up her face, still not speaking to me. I stand behind her, wrapping my arms around her so she can't get out of it.

"Fuck off you bitch," She wipes her face with a towel but I don't respond to her, and I lower my head to kiss her neck while she squirms in front of me. "No, I actually seriously hate you, because...because.."

"Because of what babe?" I murmur against her neck and she closes her eyes, not even remembering what was happening before.

"Because you're so annoying," She groans and pushes me slightly and I finally let go of her watching her cute little ass strut away.

"I'm not annoying, you just don't admit the effect I have on you," I run the water and she walks back in with a scowling glare.

"I would so shove my finger down your throat right now but you're only lucky I'm in a good mood today."

"Mhm, sure you would babe, I don't care about that now. All I care about is getting you in that shower with me," I take off my boxers, and Maliyah turned around and walked out, but I ran after her, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

"You're an asshole,"

"The same asshole you love fucking," I set her down inside of the shower and she gasps with the white T-shirt now sticking to her skin, showing off her curvy figure.

"I didn't even get to take the shirt off!" She complains and I shrug, proceeding to help her take it off. She doesn't complain, she just lets me. It just feels right, this just feels right.

I turn her around and reach over for the shampoo, putting a gallop on her hair. I massage it through her hair and she leans her head back a bit sighing. "Your butt looks pretty good you know," She speaks up and I laugh at her nodding, but I forget her eyes aren't open.

"It took years to build such a succulent butt of mine," She laughs out, now opening her eyes and turns around raising an eyebrow. She gets on her tippy toes and leans in closer, cupping my face in one hand, and then slaps my butt with the other.

"I never said you could touch it!" I shout out after her as she gets out of the shower wrapping a towel around her chest while laughing. I hate getting my butt slapped, mainly because it was a way they used to punish me in school if I got an answer wrong. But when it comes to Maliyah, God I'd let her do anything she wanted with my body.

"Don't lie, you know you loved it," She smirks and winks at me while walking into my closet where she kept her shopping bags from yesterday.

"No, I didn't." She drops her towel and puts on her black thong leaving her breasts very much exposed. "Lord have mercy.." I mutter under my breath as she flawlessly puts on her bra and stretches up to grab a shirt of mine.

"Jesus ain't gonna save you from me, now quit staring and get dressed I bet Sienna has some news about the guys from the gala."

"Yes ma'am," She laughs and walks towards me and lands a kiss on my lips before walking out of my wardrobe, probably in search of her jeans.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

(a/n: 04/03/21) OMGMGMGMMGMGMG 700 reads and 400 votes?!?!?!?! Y'ALL, hold up I gotta breathe real quick *breaths in and out really quick* THANK YOU ALLLL SO MUCH I SWEAR, ITS GETTING OVERWHELMING HOW I'M GETTING ALMOST 100 READS EVERY DAY!!!!i love u all so much <3

-just another matiyah scene :) DON'T WORRY things will start to pick up in the next chapter.

-DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND COMMENT!

-ta ta for now

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯