Chapter Seven

chapter 7- p h y c o p a t h s

We've now landed in Venice and when I tell you I've never been more fansinted in my life I'd be lying

We've now landed in Venice and when I tell you I've never been more fansinted in my life I'd be lying. This was even better than seeing a whole load of guns at your feet! I watched as people walked down the streets laughing about something, the shops that were open for you to eat whatever you'd like.

The car stopped at a traffic light and I looked towards Valentina who was beaming with excitement still looking out to the window before looking towards me and squealing.

"Have you seen that guy?! Look! Look at him!" Valentina moved my head to the window to an italian man who looked no older than twenty-five and had this innocent feeling to him. His hair was a black colour like mine and when he felt like he was being looked at, he looked around before spotting me and Val looking out of the window like fangirls and he smiled waving.

My heart just melted.

"OH MY GOSH HE WAVED AT US!" She reaches over to Diego shaking his head with his hands till he slapped his hands away raining curses on her. Mateo and Seb laughed from the front but I was still staring at the italian dude out front. He looked like he was six inches or more.

I felt Valentina sit beside me and then just froze in her tracks. The traffic light turned to green, causing me to break my eye-fuck session with the random man I saw outside and turned to Valentina.

"You totally eye fucked him didn't you."

"Who eye-fucked who?" Mateo called from the front and I laughed nodding my head.

"Explain every fucking detail." Valentina was now sittin at the edge of her seat and I fully turned to her, redying myself to tell her.

"Please do not explain every fucking detail." Sebastian called out and I could hear Diego groan.

"Fuck you Sebastian, this could've been a good time for me to imagine Maliyah naked!" Diego comments and I think of nothing but to slap him hard at the back of his head causing him to yelp out.

"I'm kinda on Seb's side here, some of us really do not want to hear you describe how you eye-fucked someone."

"That's a shocker, I'm sure you would like to hear all how I mentally took off my shirt, letting my boobs hang out in front of his face and-"

"NO, NO, STOP! I swear you guys are just so sex driven right now," Sebastian shouts out interrupting me making me and Valentina laugh. I could just picture Mateo's face and his cock already hardening up since he didn't say anything else after that.

The car stopped and the driver told us this was our stop. I got out before anyone else and was blown away. This didn't seem like a house, it was a fucking castle. It was painted a light cream colour from the outside and there was a fountain just behind where the car had stopped. It looked welcoming and anyone that had come here would've thought it belonged to a prince or something.