Chapter Five

chapter 5- n e w  e x p e r i e n c e s

Italy?! I know that once you do well in this thing you get to go on a mission here, but going all the way to Italy?! That's fucking amazing

"My assistant will follow you the way to my office, and she'll explain the reasonings behind it." The supervisor nods, before walking away with the crowd following him.

"If you guys are going to win shit like this for us, you should both totally have sex with each other more often." Valentina speaks up, while we follow the assistant and my eyes widened as I specifically remember telling her not to tell anyone.

I could hear Diego's exasperated laugh and Sebastian just laughing, accompanied with me and Mateo's groans. "You little fuckers, couldn't even hold the sexual tension for a day could you?" Diego comments and I elbow him lightly, while walking upstairs, still following the assistant.

"It was just sex, nothing more." We sit on the chairs the assistant had told us to wait in the hallway, while she disappeared behind the office door in front of us.There was no one walking through this place, at least no visible interns that you could see. It was just a corridor with a door right in the middle of it.

"Not with the way you were moaning out my name, it wasn't." Mateo spoke up, and Diego gasped along with Valentina and Sebastian sulked, sinking into his seat for whatever reason. I send a glare at Mateo and he leans in for a kiss but I swat his head away making Val laugh.

"Come on Mal, don't be afraid to tell them that we're secretly dating now." Mateo winks before turning his expression into a believable soft one.

Asshole.

"We aren't dating." I tell Mateo before turning to the three other people by my side who didn't have much as a believable look on their faces.

"I swear we aren't, who in their right minds goes to date another person just because you had sex the night before?! Sex is only sex and it only helps-"

"COULD WE STOP TALKING ABOUT SEX?!" Sebsatian shouted, and we all looked at him with concern on our faces.

"Gee, if you hadn't had sex in a while Sebby, just say so, I could help you out." Diego replied and we laughed now looking at the door which was opened by the assistant.

"The Don would like to see you now." The assistant stepped out, allowing us to step into the office, with a guy facing his back towards us holding a cigarette in his hands. You could tell he was of such importance by his clothing. And because the lady called him the Don.

We stood there for some awkward minutes, all standing in a line, not allowing a peep to come out of our mouths during this. Till Diego decided to sneeze.

It was one powerful sneeze as well, you could basically see the particles flying out of his nose and mouth, making Val and Sebastian step away from him in disgust. That's when the guy finally turned around with a smile on his face.

He looked like he had his fair share of life as there was a scar along his cheek and one going through his eye. With his black-dyed hair it made him look like he was no older than forty but if you took a closer look, you could tell age was slowly catching up to him. But his teeth weren't as rotten and missing like all the other old people I've seen before; he had perfect teeth! If anything he made sure to take care of his teeth, unlike the other old people where some of them will be falling out with the steps that they take.

No hate to old people though, love them lots.

"Why don't you guys take a seat?" He gestures to the couch on the other side of the desk and we all sit together, but I end up not getting a seat since Diego spread his legs out like he's about to receive a blowjob.

"Oh sorry Mal, maybe sit on Mateo's lap?" Diego says sarcastically and I send darts through my eyes, warning him that he won't get away with it later.

"There's another-"

"Oh no, they're fine. They're a couple, they won't mind." Valentina interrupted Don and I mentally cursed her before taking a seat at the edge of Mateo's lap. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him, not moving his hands.

Just he waits, he won't be able to do anything with those hands once I cut them off.

"Now that is out of the way, I want you guys to call me by my name; Giovanni, because this mission is going to be one where you can't be going around, not being able to feel confident in talking to me, am I right?" We nod and he continues, "I watched you both fight and the way your friends were also evaluating the situation in their room made me realise that you are all perfect for this job.

Recently, there has been someone going around Italy going around and trashing our gun factories while taking some of our women and keeping them hostage. I have no idea what he or she wants, but it's getting pretty much out of hand since they're planning to target another one of our safehouses in Venice. We don't know when, but we need you guys to get there and figure out why they're attacking and figure out how to stop them before they end up killing everyone else."

"So you're saying that we get to do this mission, on our own?" Valentina speaks up and Giovanni nods.

"With the chemistry you two share," He pointed to me and Mateo, "And the logical reasoning you all have, I am more than sure you all are able to do this on your own."

"So when do we leave?" Mateo asks from behind me as he fiddles with the hem of my shirt. I don't think he noticed but I wasn't complaining.

"As soon as you leave this office, you're on your way there."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

-i need a friend like Diego

-SO GET READY TO MEET SOME MORE PEOPLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

-there will be a little matiyah moment ;), maybe in the next chap or the chap after the next.

-valentina & sebastian are in for A WHOLE lot.

-BUT IF U WANNA SEE THIS GOING...dont forget to LIKE AND COMMENT

-ta ta for now bishes

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯