Chapter 6

Alex suddenly burst in the door you were honestly so confused like tf is this person doing in my room. Alex was actually a gamer and Alex had hit 10 million subscribers. It had been Alex's dream since Alex was a kid so it made you so happy that at least your best friend was successful. "Hey how is my favorite ex girlfriend/boyfriend doing?" Alex said. Oh right there was one thing you forgot to mention you guys dated in college and well Alex couldn't let it go. It annoyed you when you were in college but it was just a joke now and you chuckled thinking about it. You had lasted for 4 years pretty long but you actually cut it off because you didn't want to get in the way of  Alex's job. Alex was actually very popular Alex was practically a celebrity.  You had been getting a lot of death threats by Alex's fan girls not that they knew who you were or that you were  Alex's girlfriend most of them were like.

If I find out who Alex's girlfriend is I will murder them. I bet they're not even pretty. Basically stuff like that sure it hadn't been much but you were in a bad place when that happened so you took it very hard. Maybe if that hadn't happened you would still be together....Do you still maybe like Alex a little bit.......................yes. But will you ever get back together.... No. 

You loved seeing how happy and joyful Alex was living the dream. You did not have the courage to tell Alex or any of your friends what had happened you knew they would do anything to help you and maybe quit there jobs. Deep down you probably knew this wasn't the best idea and maybe you were just protecting your pride but at that moment your confidence and pride were the only things you thought you had.