Chapter 7

"Y/N CHAN COME ON NEW NEIGHBORS!" Y/n was 7 when she first met Yoongi and this is how it happened. "COMING MOTHER!" y/n called back putting on her clothes she had just got out of the shower. So she put on her favorite blouse, pink pin and light pink pleated dress. Y/n ran down stairs and slipped in front of the door. Making the boy in front of her laugh, y/n got flustered in embarrassment. She looked up to see a boy that looked about the same age as her. "Look mother, she fell and slipped. She's so clumsy." Y/n was a quiet kid but she was never bullied for a reason. " Oh I'm sorry spoiled brat what did you say." y/n's mother looked at y/n confused at whose kid she was looking at. "Y/N WE DONT TALK LIKE THAT!!" But the woman in front of Y/n surprisingly was ok with it and asked to come into our house.

Y/n felt someone glaring at her so she turned around and it was cat face. So y/n stared back but glared harder it surprised him so much he quickly backed down. y/n smiled she had practiced that stare in the mirror for two years so that if she was bullied she would know how to intimidate them without looking like a clown. Like some kids in her school, Y/n stared at the boy he was clean cut and looked spoiled, not a speck of dirt on his shirt. He looked so clean but y/n knew that he was probably a naughty child.

Suddenly y/n was told to go play with Cat face, Y/n really didn't not want to but she was a child who was known to obey so she dragged him all the way there. He was so confused and tried to pull away. Y/n was taller than him by a few inches so you knew that if he struggled y/n could pop him in the face and knock him out. But that was the last plan, plan probably F.