Chapter 17

(RIGHT AFTER Y/N FELL)

———————————————————————————————

Yoongi POV

At that moment I couldn't control myself running away from her what was I thinking it had seemed as if she had needed me and all I did was leave. I feel like such a horrible friend I could just lie and say those letters were from my friends' brother. Not that I like lying, I'm not good at it anyways when I was little I would always get caught. Even if it was a simple lie I always seemed to trip over my words. But y/n she could lie with ease like another language she was born with. So most of the time I would let her be the one to talk. But right now that didn't matter I wanted to disappear I started rethinking my whole life. But suddenly an arm grabbed my wrist. Turning around in slight shock I saw Y/n. What hell was she doing from the looks of it, it seemed like she was trying her best to stabilize herself but I didn't stop running I couldn't stop. 

Then I heard a loud thud from behind me. I turned around to see y/n now on the floor I would have thought for her to jump back up and start yelling at me. But instead, her body lay in a probably uncomfortable position on the floor. Honestly, if this wants a serious situation maybe I would have taken a picture. But I knew I had to take her somewhere, blood dripping from her head. Suddenly all the drama about the letter disappeared maybe she would forget it. But that was the least of my problems she's quite heavy well heavier than 10 pounds weights. I should have worked out yesterday instead of eating the burger Jimin gave me. I found her phone and called 911 ignoring the fact that people around us were suddenly staring at us.

(Back to the Present)

The ambulance came but not until five minutes later. It seemed that her head wasn't that hurt and calling 911 wasn't necessary but I still felt that I did the right thing. Then I realized I should probably post this on Instagram. "Something traumatic just happened" but I decided not to. Then I suddenly got a message from Jimin.

Jimin-ah

are you ok?

Suga-JeonJae-Jjang-Jjang-Man-Bboong-Bboong

I'm fine but y/n is in the hospital but she should be a fine minor concussion

But right before I could push send a rush of loud noise came from the room in front of me. In the hospital room hallway near where Y/n has been staying. Then a figure burst open through the door it was y/n. Bandages around her arms she looks distressed and tired. I came up to ask her what was happening. But she couldn't answer me it seemed like she was having a panic attack. She used to have them when we were little so I did what I had always done and held her face until she could focus on me. But she didn't stop it seemed like she was scared so I kissed her hoping it would calm her down. 

Not knowing what I was doing. Suddenly I had realized what I had done and pulled away from her face. But only got be pulled back into her arms by her. But this time in a hug. Her arms around my neck and then we were holding each other. All the nurses were slightly confused. But suddenly I force surround us a realization of what we were doing and where we were. We realized that we weren't private and several members of the hospital and some people in the waiting room were now staring at us. So I took y/n outside and took her to my car. Her now embarrassed I was confused why. And y/n said it was because of what she was wearing as I looked down I saw that she was only wearing a hospital gown so I gave her the extra clothes in the back. Unaware of the fans behind us...