Chapter 9

Y/n and Yoongi became friends and they were always in the same classes. But y/n always focused more on cool work then Yoongi ever did. Y/n didn't really think of him as a crush she didn't actually like him that way. They were always told that they looked like brother and sister but their moms shipped them from the beginning. 8 years later y/n fifteen now and Yoongi 16. Over the few years Y/n suddenly felt nervous around Yoongi their relationship changed from y/n getting flustered when he would hug her. It was a normal thing to do when you're younger but I guess Yoongi didn't notice. He was so oblivious sometimes y/n thought but he is so cute, he of course had so many admirers. Valentines day was last week and the amount of valentine's day gift he got was so immense and y/n had to help him carry all the letters.

He would read every single one, y/n ate all the chocolate. Y/n always wondered why so she would ask him but he always replied with a "They work so hard it would be wrong of me to not read each one." Y/n had her fair share of valentines but it didn't matter to her so she would honestly just eat the candy. She always tried to hide her Valentines from him but he always found them. But what hurt her the most was that he was so unfazed it didn't seem like he actually cared that she had admirers . It annoyed her because every time he opened the letter he would read it with a smile on his face and y/n couldn't tell why. She was so jealous of the girls and boys and everyone else who had the courage to actually hand him their letters.

Y/n had a box of nine letters to be exact and 9 boxes of empty chocolate boxes. Every Valentines y/n would eat the box of the chocolates written to him. And put the hand written note to him in the pink box. Because even though y/n would act confident she was a total wimp when it came to confessing. But y/n's friend tried to convince her that he did like her but she wouldn't budge. But what would happen next she didn't expect.