Chapter 12

Today was the first day of Y/n's job, she was determined. So she got her best business attire on. 

She didn't want to look like she had no clue what was going. (Which is how she was feeling at the moment.) But this was going to be the second time she would see have to see his face, so she wanted to prove she was doing great. Besides she wanted it to make up for the last time she had seen him. She put on her makeup not too much but she couldn't not put on the lip tint. She had just brought a new one last Sunday. She wanted to make up for the last time she saw him mascara running down her face. Just thinking about it made her cringe inside.

She would be the strong fierce woman she really was. So she got her car and drove herself to the building parked outside and walked in. It wasn't like a movie or anything but everyone's eyes seemed to drift to y/n. But it wasn't what y/n thought it would be instead of admiration it was hatred and it all seemed to glare into y/n 's soul. She was confused but when y/n heard them whispering, even though she couldn't make out what they were saying she was angry. She hated rumors or when people were too much of a wimp to say it to her face.

——————————————-

But she went straight to the lounge.and opened the door and y/n saw him and.........the other members who seemed like they had taken a beating the night before. Y/n introduced herself to everyone and she saw Yoongi. She was happy he didn't exactly ignore you. He looked...amazing as always you felt annoyed that she didn't dress up more but then you thought it would be noticeable.

But he talked first. "Hey Y/n it's been a long time nice to see you are healthy." He said in his regular voice. "Oh really how long was it? It felt like four weeks." She said trying to sound normal. "Oh really I thought it was four years." He said, trying to act unbothered. But y/n saw right through it she almost let out a laugh. It was obvious he was annoyed by her remark.

But she again remained acted unbothered, she was glad her plan had worked. But then Jimin stepped in not wanting anything bad to happen since they were already glaring into each other's eyes.

"So anyways it seems you know each other, but I wanted  to tell you Y/n you will be the personal manager of Suga. It's a big job but i think you can manage." He said but then added something. "There is a rumor going around, I have a hunch who started it but that the only reason you are 

here is because you...slept with us." y/n burst laughing it was hilarious they were all so stiff. They all looked a little surprised it was definitely not what they were expecting.

"I'm sorry it's just you were all so tense and you looked so scared it was hilarious." Then y/n put herself back together and her day of work had began.

      She worked really hard but she had to go everywhere and it was tiring but Yoongi was a little nicer to her. it helped her back plains but not the rumors. But she ignored it like in school, rumors were everywhere, but they were never true so it didn't matter. When she was finally allowed to take a break her back almost snapped in half. Y/n knew that he had fans but not that many fans it was tiring and annoying. They were all like can I take a picture are you dating can I have your number. Honestly it's amazing being able to put up with that.

Y/n POV

Then you heard someone come in and sit beside you. It had become a habit so you said. "He is over there so leave me tf alone." Then pointed at the door in front of you. "Oh sorry I didn't realize how hard I had been making you work." Knowing the voice y/n realized it was Yoongi and she stared back at him."I'm sorry." You said staring back at him. "I'm sorry too." He said in response. You sat in silence, he edged a little closer to you. You were so tired your head seemed to be used to his shoulder being so close to you . So you let your head fall onto his shoulder.

Yoongi POV

As I felt her hair on my shoulder I may have jumped in surprise. It wasn't like this was the first time she had done something like this. I remember when she was drunk at a party. And she couldn't walk. She had a short competition with Alex, her best friend. She won of course but that left her extremely drunk. So I had to walk her to my house before her parents found out what had happened. She almost tripped over a banana which made me laugh. 

She always knew how to put a smile on my face. But it felt different now she was different. We were different. Back then she was just a friend but now she was something different. I couldn't put my finger on it Y/n had always been beautiful but in this light she looked gorgeous. Even when she was half asleep she still looked like an angel. ( I said looking for a reason because she acted very far from that.)

But I didn't move because she looked comfortable. So I didn't dare budge because if I would dare to she would wake up and she would be really mad. But then the other members walking in Taehyung looked a little surprised. But Jimin was the first to speak. "I knew it, Jin give me the 250 dollars." Jin groaned then handed the money over. Jimin felt very proud of himself. "So are you two dating yet the public will go wild." I sighed just thinking about it. But I told him we weren't just to get the record straight.