Chapter 20 (Yoongi)

YOONGI POV

Y/N would always come to my house we would eat food until our stomach couldn't take anymore. Run until our legs were tired and play until we couldn't take anymore. We were always active and we always made our moms tired. I never told her but I liked it when she called me cat face. We were always together even when we weren't so having to part with her was hard on me. For months singing and just dancing was so hard and not seeing her in the audience. The crowd cheering you on but the one voice you wanted to hear wasn't there. One time when we were little I came in late to school my mom was always working hard so she accidentally slept in. But when I came in y/n had already saved my seat and told the teacher that cat face was going to come after all. The teacher confused telling her it wasn't a cat and it was Yoongi. And then the nurse thought she was hallucinating and sent her to the emergency room. It wasn't funny back then but looking back it was hilarious. But I bet it was annoying having people examining you and then you find out it was for nothing.

Her mom was strict and at first, I thought she hated me. But I soon figured out it was just her personality. At night before we went to bed she would tell us stories of when she was younger when she would ride her horse across the hills in her hometown. And how fun her childhood was. Telling stories of a strong princess that had to save the poor prince trapped in the castle. How he had long hair and the only way she could come a meet him every day was to use his hair like a rope and get to the top. As I grew older the story suddenly sounded quite similar to Rapunzel. But I think that because of that other mother figure I got to see the world in a different  way. 

Y/n was always my best friend but my other friend was Ava. When I was younger I have to admit I did have a crush on Ava. She was so kind but it seemed like she liked y/n's sister. And I supported them completely and now I'm grateful because then I wouldn't have seen how beautiful Y/n was. I wanted to sleep in the happy memories of my past letting them soak into my skin and ignore the internet just this one time. But I was woken up by a soft touch of someone brushing away my bangs. And the creak of the floor and the sound of someone falling asleep on the couch next to me.