Chapter 8

Y/n looked at the boy in front of her, he seemed to also be very curious and looked back at her. But he seemed to only be confident near his mother so he had shushed up. So Y/n had to speak up first. "Hey cat face what's your real name?" He didn't seem to like the name. "Cat face that isn't my name don't call me that." But y/n told him it was because he acted like a little cat when he hid his face behind his mom. Y/n thought it was cute, but she was still mad about him making fun of her when she tripped. "My name is Min Yoongi!" He said because he didn't want to be heard getting called cat face, and the reason made it even worse. So y/n responded. " Oh my name is Y/n Jeong." Cat face nodded y/n did not care she thought the name was cute . Y/n liked cute things and she liked her little sister she liked her dog. So it was only natural to think the little boy in front of her was especially cute.

The awkward silence had lasted too long so Y/n had to start a new conversation because this was getting awkward. "Hey catf- I mean.........?" Even though Yoongi was irritated he responded. "Just call me Yoongi just that,is it that hard for you?" Y/n knew that for the sake of making a new friend she would never call him cat face again out loud. "Whatever anyways I want to play a game I'm bored." He nodded his head without saying a word. Y/n had to admit she didn't like having to be the only person talking.

Y/n opened her game drawer and pulled out her dusty Jenga box. She had to admit she had not played it for a long time. But it seemed to have caught his eye. He actually knew how to play it well y/n wondered if he played it in his free time. But all her questions were answered when you finally had the guts to actually talk. "Well mommy always has to leave so I stay home by myself so I play games." Y/n stopped the only reason y/n had a game drawer was because that's all she did her mother never actually let her watch tv so all she did was play jenga. "It must be lonely. Right?" She felt bad for him but then he answered with. " Yes it is lonely mommy has to work so hard so we can eat."

Suddenly y/n felt guilty looking at the way he was dressed y/n had assumed that he was a spoiled brat. "I'm so sorry I assumed you were spoiled." She answered. "No it's ok you actually made me happy I have never been told I looked spoiled before so thank you" Y/n and her new friend continued to play Jenga into the night only stopping when they fell asleep on y/n's bed. Of courses both of their mothers took pictures saying they were so cute. And you know that this won't be the last time they will talk about that photo.