Chapter 21

Yoongi POV

I didn't want to worry her more she had been through so much and just her being here was a miracle. And I didn't want her to run away before I got the chance to tell her how I feel since she was so clueless. I could tell her I loved her straight up and she would think I was joking. When I told my grandmother about Y/n, to her y/n came off as having too much pride. She wasn't wrong even now sometimes it was hard for y/n to admit she was wrong. But sometimes that was a good thing.

Looking through my social media apps I saw that many comments tweets were blown up from people wondering who the mystery girl was.The mystery girl being y/n, soon information got mysteriously leaked out and the internet went crazy. I had to turn my phone on silent mode, turn off my DMS, ask my manager to buy me a coffin, and dig a grave, so I could Rest In Peace.

I knew Y/n was awake because I heard a small grunt a sigh as she realized she had yet again got hit by the truck of realization. Her hair was a little messy but she still looked amazing as ever. She looked really cute in the yellow silk dress. Like a fairy in a fantasy au. "Good morning, Yeobo" I had to go practice in the gym but before I headed off I kissed her on the cheek. She looked a little surprised but she smiled and I headed off. My stomach filled with butterflies she wasn't perfect but for me she was. 

3rd person POV ( Meanwhile somewhere in the world)

The sounds of heels tapping against the cold carpeted floor. Chaewon Kwan the old personal manager of the bts member SUGA. His relationship was kept quiet until she cheated on him. She was dating Felix from stray kids, she broke his heart and almost destroyed bts as a whole. Now staring in her own K-pop group. Anger covering her thoughts she had a new person in mind Y/n Jeong. 

Thank you for the reads U - U