Chapter 16

Her head now bleeding from hitting the marble floor of the hotel hallway. Her mind was running laps around her. Her head now dizzies trying to stabilize itself. 

Everything started going fuzzy from there just opening her eyes started getting harder. She started sinking into a forced sleep, memories resurfacing and suddenly it felt like she was going through time. Her brain was a movie theater airing the memories she had made with him. 

From High school prom when he went with y/n's best friend. And how it turned out she was just using y/n,/not that their relationship lasted long. She didn't care that much though but now looking back she did, but she was still in the denial phase. But then other memories resurfaced but they weren't hers or if they were hers she couldn't remember until it started playing. It was multiple videos 345 to be exact of the many time she had left him behind. The times when she was only focused on herself. Not thinking about what he was going through at that time. Then after a while, they stopped and darkness overwhelmed her. And she let it, letting it creep up onto her skin over her eyes too. 

She just wanted to disappear she didn't want to look at his face again. Not that she could he was probably running away from her as she spoke. But she was filled with the guilt she wanted to hug him. She wanted to tell him how sorry she was how she should have done what she had done. 

How she was wrong how she made so many mistakes. But most of all she wanted him to understand why she had left why she had dispersed from his life. She wanted him to understand what she had gone through that she had missed him too. But most of all she wanted to tell how she felt about him. The thing she should have told him a long time ago the thing she was scared to say to his face. The thing that she feared the most rejection. Maybe that why it has taken her fifteen years to tell him. Saying that made her sound like a wimp but it was true she didn't want to ruin their relationship. But now looking back every time she left was putting another dent and no it seemed that they were now broken. "Glass pieces cant be put together perfectly but you will always see the crack". That's what Y/n's grandmother had told her when she was little. Meaning that sometimes friendships cant be put back together perfectly They will always be broken. Y/n wasn't about to give she loved him too much so she forced herself awake. And there she was sitting in a hospital bed. She didn't care she ripped out the tubes in her arm, blood splurging out so she got a bandage to help with the blood. She pushed the door open not caring that she was wearing a hospital gown. She walked outside suddenly all the words coming from everyone's mouth were drowned out. Y/n just wanted to see him again at least one more time.