Chapter 3

Jungkook was about to touch you're shoulder but you weren't going to lie you were so pissed. You walked away from him stepping on his foot with your heels. And he almost fell over in pain. You wiped your tears off your face and looked in the mirror to make sure you were still looking put together.  You cleaned yourself up while Jungkook was on the floor then suddenly five other boys came out of the dance room. They had security around them for some reason you were going to ask why when they started laughing, you thought they were laughing at you but you saw that they were laughing at Jungkook. The taller boy said "What happened to you look like you got kicked in the balls." He said, then you realized they were friends his friends,that was going to be a problem.

But luckily it didn't seem like they had seen you yet but that's as weird because you were right in front of them. One shorter ones responded noticing you first. "Did he give you any trouble." You were going to say no. And lie of course but honestly why did your luck have to go to bad to worse now six good looking, like really good looking guys saw you looking like you got hit by a car. 

Quickly you looked in the mirror you looked fine but before they could respond Jungkook did. "This lady is crazy she kicked me in the foot." Oh my god he can't just shut up, the security guards started staring at me this wasn't worth it. "Oh hell naw this wasn't I signed up for I have to go." And you walked out the door making sure not to turn around.  But your were stopped by another guy in front of you. The guys behind started saying stop her, and doing his hardest the tall man in front of you started flailing his arms around to try and stop you. He must of thought it was a joke because it didn't look like he was trying.

You walked out of that room...actually you ran but we don't talk about that. 

And for exactly 36 seconds you were speed and you ran out that door not looking back. But you knew that this time when you would walk out something bad will come following behind you.