Chapter 13

Y/n POV

 I was asleep so I heard everything, I tried to keep a still face, not letting them see I was awake. It was hard to not jump up and smack all of their faces. Because I wanted to sleep, I was really tired. And them yelling was not helping at all.I had dark circles under my eyes. But when they left I felt so relieved now I can finally go to bed. But I felt a tap on my shoulder. " They're gone you can go to sleep now."

 It was Yoongi you forgot that you had enough sleepovers that he knew when you were fake sleeping. But then he kissed my cheek, but I was not able to figure out if it was real or not.

 Because as I was falling asleep everything started to fade away. The reality was stripped apart and dreams and a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep began. Sometimes people don't remember them but everyone dreams. 

You had learned about them in college, you found them quite interesting and above all beautiful. You like imagining a dream like a drop of water that creates ripples across the brain forming a beautiful masterpiece. 

You had dreamed this countless times when you were younger (7) so believing it was real was not an easy task. You had been friends since you were younger even though it was believable it wasn't exactly easy to believe. When you were younger you would dream that you would get married and live a happy life only to wake up and realize that it was only a dream. You were used to this effect so you grew out of it but it still stuck with you. It made you weird and disgusted you almost had to bleach your brain. You thought of him as a brother that's all. You used to cover this up with your anger at the fact that he had left you but when you tried to look for it it wasn't there you had forgiven him. So instead you tried to live in the present he was with you and you were in his arms this was enough.