Chapter 21

Y/N POV 

I fell asleep in the soothing sense that I was safe and I slept calming knowing he will never leave me. And the sound of his breathing in the bed next to me. The cooling feeling of liquid covering my brain and letting me rest. The soothing sensation of ignoring what was happening around you and just relaxing. Leaving your feelings behind and letting the world pause for a moment. And for a moment I was at peace.

Flying over clouds of memories and jars of past feelings. Traveling over past traumas and fears chained up and locked away in the dungeons. Traveling across rivers that don't seem to have an end. Nothing is limitless in dreams you never die and in dreams, I don't have to run away. In dreams, I can cast my characters and make them do what I want. (WandaVision vibes) . But outside of my head, everything brings up a risk. You have to make choices you have to follow the rules that other people made for you.

Suddenly my fantasy went dark and I woke up to the sound of a frying pan. And the sound of the sizzle of bacon being cooked. Me being extremely hungry did not hesitate to get up. I realized that I was still in the dress from before. The silk slightly crinkled at the end and the lace slightly messed up. Your hair messed up from sleeping on the uncomfortable couch. You probably looked horrible as you opened your eyes you could see Yoongi making breakfast. He must have just got back from a run because he was sweaty and had his shirt off.To be honest you didn't know what was more of a masterpiece the Mona Lisa or him coming back from a workout. I was a little dazed for a second until he woke me up from my daydream with a Good morning, Yeobo and a huge grin. 

Yeobo meaning 

Yet another way to say honey, sweetheart, and darling is 여보 (YEOBO). This term is also used towards your husband or wife.