Chapter 5

You were confused this had probably been the most eventful thing that had ever happened to you it was almost crazy. 

But you went back home and tried to get some sleep your sister and her girlfriend had been pretty busy so you had to admit you were kinda lonely.

 But you were a strong women, so that didn't really bother you but you had admit behind your confidence you were really sad. It was hard for you these past year's had been hard you had been trying your best to keep on moving but something always had to hold you back. But you knew when you had to move on and sometimes it was hard. You always made it sound so easy but your room was always a safe spot. It was comfy and you were always more comfortable In your room than anywhere else. So when anyone entered you would curse and yell at them because it was your troll hole and no one else's peridot. So whenever you were younger when your sister Laila came in, it was over because you knew the only reason she had come in was to annoy you. But you always had a therapist when you were younger for your anger management.

But you and your sister even through your fights had a good relationship. Sometimes you would fight but you were close enough that if someone had broken your heart you would know shit was going to go down in a few minutes. 

But you were really happy for your sister. She had finally found herself and even though it was hard for her to come out, she did all by herself. You had known before anyone else but it was still amazing how brave she was. Her girlfriend's name is Ava and she was the sweetest thing. But then you had gotten a text from your best friend Alex,Alex is your friend from college Alex had been an amazing friend. Alex is non-binary and so Alex prefers they/them pronouns instead of other ones.

So when Chloe Maxi, called Alex a he you stopped and turned around before she could continue talking and smacked her clean across the face. You were tired of her. She had been ignoring Alex's pronouns and just not being careful. And you knew she was doing it on purpose. You had to go to the principal's office but it was worth it. You laughed thinking about it, it was silly maybe now you wouldn't have smacked her but politely stole her boyfriend but that also would not have been nice either.