Chapter 11

Both y/n and Yoongi went to separate colleges. He went to Hayan university y/n went to Yale in America. Y/n had gotten a scholarship but you stayed in contact. He had gotten a few girlfriends in that period but they didn't last long. 

They never lasted long and y/n had always wondered why they never had but it wasn't her business. She loved college sure the exams were hard but she pushed past that and moved forward. The last text she had gotten from him was I joined a boy band want to ft later? She would visit their concerts but she was always pushed away by their fans. So she realized that she should focus more on school and not boys. So she blocked him, because she realized it was a one sided relationship.

Y/n still asked her self what would have changed if she hadn't would she be swimming in cash. Yoongi never talked about it but he wondered what he could have done what he should have done. They were both not good at showing what they really felt. So they separated, unable to tell the other what they felt. There friends were kinda torn seeing there ship fall apart.

Yoongi POV

I woke up in cold sweat the same dream in a dark hallway and Y/n running away. No matter how many times I would try to catch her she would run away and I was never able to catch her. She would just walk away, I tried to ignore her the least time we met. Ignoring she existed was the only way I thought but the emotion it was overflowing no I was being dramatic. It was just a dream and I wont see her again anyways.

(A/n: Yes this is dramatic)

In the BTS Lounge room everyone except Yoongi

"Guys were dead why did we do that." "Chill out it's not that big of a deal he talks about her constantly it's obvious this is the right thing". Jin said to comfort everyone.

 "It is but she hates him what if they dont get together we will be dead." Jimin said while siding with Jungkook. "Chill out, it's only a 16 year contract.''Namjoom said. " they all stared at him. "You gave her a contract!!" They all said together. "Oh I thought I was supposed to?" He said horrified. Then they all started panicking. Then Yoongi came in. "Huh what are you doing?" He said looking at all of them. " YOu looked like you saw a ghost. "Ummmm we did something bad." Jimin said not wanting to have to keep a secret he sucked at that. "What did you mean you guys are making me scared." He said getting more and more nervous. "Well we found you a personal manager!" Jimin said while waiting for his response. "Oh is that all that's not bad, I have always wanted one!" He said happy and relieved. "Yah but....." Jimin continued. "What do you mean, who is it?" Yoongi said, getting angry. "Y/n Jeong!"

Back to Y/n

Y/n woke up she had a feeling someone was talking about her and it didn't sound like a good thing. But y/n had already woken up so she got ready for an exciting day.......and boy did she have one.