Chapter 50: CLARY!

Start from the beginning

"Clarissa... Why are you even staying with him?" Sebastian says raising his hand to grab Clary.

"You have no right to touch her.." Jace says swatting his hands.

"Let the woman choose Jace.." 

Jace scoff, "you think you have the chance? after you almost had it with her? you almost rape her!!!!" he yelled at him feeling angry.

"That was in the past... We kissed last night, it's clear who she wanted!!! We both know that you are toying with her.." Sebastian talks back, Jace lets go of Clary and lunged at him, grabbing him by the collar.

"I love her..." 

Sebastian scoffs, "love? Do you even know what love is?" 

But before Jace could retort Clary pulled him off of Sebastian, glaring at the both of them.

"LEAVE!!!" Clary yelled angrily at Sebastian. Sebastian stiffens looking at her confusingly, "Clarissa..." 

"Why are you even here? Do you think you have the right to be here? The kiss last night was a mistake!!! I didn't mean it.. You think I will ever take you back? I'd rather die than to have you!!" Clary made herself clear.

Sebastian clench his hands controlling himself, "You didn't mean that.. Jace is toying with you, didn't you hear me? He just needs some stand in to please Imogen!! He doesn't deserve you.."

Clary scoffs, "do you think I'm stupid?" she asks with an sarcastic smile. Sebastian blinks, "I know everything about Jace... I married him because I was helping him.." 

"You-----"

Sebastian clicks his tongue understanding the situation, "that's great you fulfilled Imogen's wish, just get a divorce....." 

"Didn't you hear what she just said?" Jace asks annoyingly. He must've misunderstand the situation. He must've thought that Clary was only helping me.

"Just leave Sebastian..." Clary says nonchalantly, feeling tired of explaining herself.

"No-- Clary... I will not give up!!!"

This time Jace completely lunged at him, punching the hell out of him..

Clary panicked when she saw how angry Jace is, she yelled trying to stop the both of them.. Jace pushed Sebastian out of the house and didn't stop. Clary ran back inside to call for the security after calling the security she went outside and tried to stop them again..

Sebastian was already on top of Jace when she managed to grab one of Seb's arm, but she failed because she was pushed back rough.

She lets out a gasp when her body landed on the cement.. Jace saw her and push Sebastian off of him hard so he can go to Clary..

Her legs has scratches, her face a little red from earlier..

The security reached their house just in time when Sebastian was about to lunged at Jace again..

"Clary.. I'm sorry!!!" Seb yelled when he saw Clary pretty banged up, the security pulled him and threw him inside of their car.

"He wasn't on the guestlist!!! Why is he even here? How did he pass the gates?" Jace yelled angrily..

"We're sorry Mr. Herondale.. We'll look into this matter.. For the meantime, do you want us to call for an ambulance for your wife?" The security asks.. Jace was about to say yes when Clary told him no.

"But she's bleeding a lot, Mr. Herondale..." The security pointed out, Jace frowns and glance back at Clary, he didn't saw it first but when he looks down to her leg and felt that warm liquid.. He panicked...

"Clary!!!" Clary passed out before a thought synced in to Jace's mind.

"We'll call an ambulance..." The security says..

"No!!! Get the chopper ready!!! I'll meet you there"  he yelled and carried Clary to the garage and gently put her down inside his car, the security paged someone and told them what happened and the instructions.

Minutes later they're inside of the helicopter on their way to the hospital.. Jace was worrying so bad. He's trembling thinking of what he should do, his Clary passed out and that blood he doesn't know why there's a lot of blood..

They both arrived at the hospital and the doctor immediately push him off of Clary to check her vitals.. They rushed Clary to the operating room, the doctor didn't even bother to speak to Jace. He only gave instructions to the male nurses to stop Jace and calm him. 

"Doctor!!! there's so much blood, can you tell me why? Please!!!!" Jace pleaded, the male nurses hold him off and push him inside the other elevator.. 

"No----Where are you taking me?" Jace asks angrily, pushing the nurses off of him.

"The doctor is bringing her to the operating room.. You have to calm down, we're on our way down there also... You have to call her family." the female nurse explained to her..

"I am her family. I'm her husband.." he says, glancing down at his trembling hands. He saw blood and collapsed on the floor, an idea finally synced in his mind on why Clary bled so much, but he still in denial. He still need to be sure, he needs the confirmation from the doctor.

"You need to fill up some papers and we need to fix you up.." the nurse says when they arrived at the floor where the operating room is, the nurse handed him some papers for details. 

In the middle of filling up the doctor came out whispering something to the nurse before speaking to Jace, "is he the only family member?" the doctor asks the rest. They said yes, the doctor sighed and look at Jace, "are you sane enough to make a decision? why don't you call the rest of the family.. she's stable but an operation needs to be done you have an hour for it." the doctor says and hand him a paper.

"I don't have any phone with me.." Jace says trembling as he read what's the paper is all about, "Call the Herondale corp. and ask for William Herondale. Tell him we're here... Tell him Clarissa Herondale is in the hospital." he says as he collapses again on the floor feeling angry.

X