"So I take it you'd go with Sabrina to the awarding ceremony?" my dad asked.

"As if I have a choice." I shrugged to tick him off.

I can see Carlo shooting me glares from the couch.

My dad approached me tapping his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed.

"I'll see you at the awarding ceremony." he said and nodding at Carlo before he went out of my office.

"Still up for the leash mad dog?" he's taunting me. 

"Fuck off." 

"I bet you need it." may pangaasar na ngiti sa mukha niya.

"As if that's gonna stop me." I spat.

"Indeed. So what's stopping you?" he raised his eyebrows at me still with that taunting smile on his face.

"I am so close to wiping that smile off your face, asshole." I taunt him back.

"You know I enjoy the challenge. Spar fight?" 

"Why not?" I shrugged.

We went to out usual kickboxing gym afterwards to let out some steam. He knows I need it. He just went with me to make sure I don't lose control and shove a stranger's ass straight to their faces and make a mess.

Well, I ain't complaining.

REENA

"That's a wrap! Perfect! I couldn't have chosen a better model for this shoot, Chris. I'm more than happy that Sandra recommended you." Jake complimented and shook my hand. He's the editor for this fashion magazine.

Jean pulled an umbrella over me and a cloth on my shoulders. The shoot took place in the middle of the desert and everyone's probably tired and exhausted now because of the heat. 

"You're a little exaggerated, Jake. And thank you for this opportunity." I smiled.

"Hoping to work with you on another project." he nodded and I thank him again.

"I don't mean to sound rude but if there's nothing else. I still have things to tend to in Manila so I booked an earlier flight." I informed him.

"Yes yes, of course. You can leave now and we'll wrap things out here." Giving me permission to leave and I give him thanks again before turning to Jean and walked towards our car on the other side of the road.

"Have you checked the flight itinerary? Anong oras tayo makakababa?" I ask her.

"When we land, you'd still have enough time to spare and get ready. I will send you the address of the location." she informed me.

"Thank you Jean. What would I do without you." I sincerely expressed my gratitude towards her.

"Well, you'd have been in a lot of trouble." she smiled back. "Come on, I already packed your things from the hotel and it's all in the car."

I nodded. I'm still wearing the dress from the shoot but I can change later at the airport.

As if she can read my mind, "I'll be the one to send the dresses back so you don't have to worry."

I laughed, "you psychic."

"My pleasure." she answered as she opened the door for me.

MANILA

I finished getting ready in time. I'm wearing a long royal blue dress with a slit on my thighs and a low neckline. Jean sent me the address and I entered it on the GPS of my car.