Chapter 12

~Sheldon/Shalom~

Having her sleeping in my embrace must make me feel good and her look cute. On any normal day it would have but today when she summoned me here, I knew she has let go of the control.

I was able to read her thoughts, I could finally know what all was going on in her mind. I came running here, petrified that she was drowning in the sea of sorrow.

This girl, however strong she appears to be, is extremely fragile. She is masking her emotions. I know she looked into the future, I know there's a dark cloud waiting ahead of us, and unfortunately I know what we have to do in order to protect everyone- the petrified souls and the ones that live.

Her sleep is merely the outcome of my magic. I calmed her mind and made her sleep, she needs rest. She needs sometime where she doesn't think anything. 

I need to talk to Eric. He is gaining his influence over me. I need to tell him who he really is. Everything lies in his hands now. I can't delay this anymore.

**********

"What's up, buddy?" Eric chirps. "What we are going to discuss is not chirpy, bro." I state.

His look changes and it seems reality finally dawned over him. 

"What kind of mortal am I?" he asks quickly. "You are not a mortal, it's temporary." I correct him.

"Okay, now am confused. Totally confused. Are you elaborating?" he questions.

I take a deep breath. 

"Eric, what am about tell you-" 

"Stop!" Scarlett screams. I see red light and a portal opening up. Sera, Iris, Moon and Nova step into the room through it. 

"what were you up to, Shalom?" She hisses. "It's about time, Sera. We need to let him know." I answer back.

"You won't get to decide that!" she snaps. "Well yeah, because as always we have the Soul responsible here, right?" I remark sarcastically. 

"You are crossing the line Sheldon Smith Parker!" She yells. She's getting angry, her aura is turning red. 

"Enough! Get over it already Sera! You are calling me Sheldon? What is this about, huh? Why do you even try Sera?" my ice is coming to surface.

"Oh so this what it is about? Eric I would request you to go out with Iris she'll explain everything what Sheldon was going to, correctly." She tells Eric, emphasizing 'correctly'. 

"What is your problem Sera?" I ask calmly. I hate this calm.

"You Sheldon! You are the problem! Why don't you understand that there some things that need to be done at the right time!" She shrieks. 

"Right Sera, you know what, I think I gotta go and I'll stay away from you until you somehow finally realize that I may not be the problem." I yell.

She is taken aback. Well two can play this game. "you know Scarlett, Shylock was here. He came to meet me. That's why I wanted to tell Eric the truth he deserves to know." I shout. She flinched. 

I look at Nova and Moon being absolutely surprised. "Why are you both looking at like that?" I snap.

"We never saw you both fighting." Moon whispers. Maybe I did go a little overboard. 

I look at her red aura, teary eyes, trembling hands to get rid of the fiery streaks. I look at myself my hands are having the streak as well, just that its snowflakes. I look at her shocked. 

She nods slightly. "I am gonna go, I think my aura is affecting you." and she vanishes in the blink of the eye. This is first time she said anything like this. Never before had she went away from me thinking she is affecting me. Was I that angry? Did I really hurt her so much that she thought her aura is harmful for me?

Oh no. No way can that happen. Her aggression is triggered. She went away. Oh no. She was fearing she'll lose her brother I don't know how am gonna set things right. Plus adding to everything why the hell did my calmness chose to be affected by her today itself!

Oh Merlita save my ass today!

I look into myself and ta-da I know where she is. "I'll get your crazy friend back before she sets another forest ablaze." I smile sheepishly and they give me 'get lost already' long face look.

Oh how much I deserve this look.

I open the portal and walk through it. I find myself standing in her room. This girl!

"Scarlett, I am gonna go prepare-" Sam looks at me surprised forgetting about what she came to tell. 

"Umm hi, Sam!" I smile at her. "What are you doing in here?" She looks at me dubiously. "Hey, shh... Look Scarlett's upset with me I jumped in via the window. Help me. Please." And I have her smitten with my puppy face. 

"Alright, what do you want me to do?" she asks smiling at me the way people look at cute lost puppies. Well I am a lost puppy, take me home!

"Just keep her busy in the room for an hour." I wink and she grins. "I can do that very well, Mr. Shely." She giggles. "Am gonna murder Shabin after this don't you think?" I smile widely. 

"Oh yes, but he calls his best friend that, and I am simply calling my sister's boyfriend that. Seems fair." Oh that's the approval I needed. I hug her immediately. "Thank you elder sissy." She pats my back. 

"Now off you go, I'll keep your girlfriend busy."