Chp 8- Warning..

-BlueBerror's POV-

I tapped my multicolored fingers on the pale white floor of the Antivoid. I was a little impatient today, Error has made a very odd decision lately.
He joined forces with the King of Darkness, Nightmare.

That's the opposite of where I was taking him. I'm suppose to help him become a better person. I'm not saying he hasn't been changing, cause he has..But if he starts hanging around Nightmare and his gang, all my efforts will be for nothing.

I got myself off the floor and begun pacing around the empty white void.

I need to think of something...and fast..I gotta get them separated..

I was startled as a glitched portal opened, breaking the awful silence. My worried expression relaxed. I smiled as I made my way towards the portal. But that smile faded as fast as it came.

Another Skeleton walked through the portal alongside Error. They were..chatting.

Who is this..?

The strangers purple eyelights soon met mine. He wore baggy dark purple pants. I couldn't see his top cause of the small dark cloak he wore over his outfit.

He smiled nervously at me. He seems nice..I guess.

"I was thinking we could go to the Northern parts of the multiverse and visit Wintertale, they have the nicest festivals there- " Error was interrupted by the smaller skeleton waving his hands.

"Woah wait, 'Northern?' How can you tell which part of the multiverse is north and south?"

Error chuckled "Oh you know, the positions and order of how the Aus were placed. Like how, Right after Underfell would come Underswap, then Overtale..ya know" The smaller skeleton shook his head as he chuckled slightly. "No..I don't know.."

Error rolled his eyelights with a wide grin on his face "Fine I'll make you a map and give it to you. Then I'll take you to Wintertale"

The smaller skeleton in purple just smiled. The smile was shakey, as if he never smiled before.

Error turned my way "Oh! Berror, come over here, I want you to meet Dawn." I walked towards them nervously as Error waved me over. I smiled and waved "Hi, I'm Blueberror but most just call me Berror."

Dawn extended his arm and shook my hand "Its a Pleasure to have finally met, Error has told me a lot about you.."

Wow he talks fancy..

"Same, I think we could be good friends! Mweh heh!" I pulled Dawn in for a hug, he jolted as I did. "Uh thanks.." he gave two awkward pats on my back.

Error smiled "Yay, my two short friends are now friends too" I groaned  "I'm not short!! I swear to Toby Fox I will-" Error picked me up and cradled me "You'll what? Kick my leg? Haha!" I blushed from embarrassment.

I caught a quick glance at Dawn's face.. He didn't seem happy. He glared at me, his sockets narrowing with hatred. My sockets widened.

Did Error not notice?

He was still laughing at me. He placed me back on the floor "You know I'm just joking, Berror" I look back over to Dawn. He was smiling now. But it was obvious it was a forced smile..

Error turned to him "What me to pick you up too shorty? Hehe!" Dawn's face lit up with a purple hue. He stuck his hands under his arms and turned away "Uh no thanks! Hehe.. Actually I have somewhere to be right now..Can you take me back to Outertale?"

Error nodded while still smiling. "Sure" a portal opened next to Dawn. He waved us goodbye and left.

"He's from Outertale?" I questioned as the portal closed completely. Error shook his head "No, his Au was destroyed long ago, he just visits Outertale from time to time. And I know what you're thinking, but no I didn't destroy his Au"

Simpmare  [Errormare]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara