Chp 15- Targeted

*⚠️Warning⚠️ Suggestive content
🖤(Nsfw)🖤 -a little smutty-*

-third POV-
Nightmare woke up drowsy, he stretched but paused when he felt something squeeze his shoulder. Error was snuggled against his arm...in his bed.
"When did we get here!? What happened last night!?" he mentally screamed.

The dark guardian blushed but his flustered expression turned into dread as he realized he was in his passive form. Now he was mentally cursing at himself.
"Last night the mansion's dark energy must've been weakened by the fun we were having. My slime must have diminished by my positive emotions and had fallen off while my guard was down... when I fell asleep." "Who brought me to my room though?" he thought.

His frantic shuffling made Error wake up a little. The destroyer yawned as he turned to his other side, letting go of Nightmare's arm.

The dark guardian teleported in front of the bathroom. He opened the door, ran in, and shut it. He laid against it, huffing while his sockets were shut tightly. He never noticed Killer who was standing in front of the sink. "Um, Boss?" Killer called out after turning to the small guardian.

Nightmare flinched at Killer's voice. His sockets shot open and started at the shirtless, gooey-eyed skeleton. The guardian's face heated a little. "Killer! Uh-"
"Don't worry, I got home first, I'm the one who teleported you and Error upstairs, no one saw your passive form, Boss" Killer said in a low voice as he looked off to the side, he sounded tired.

"Oh, thanks..." The small guardian started but paused after noticing Killer's bleeding arms. Killer followed Nightmare's line of sight. "Oh. This. I sometimes subconsciously stab myself when my hate builds up, it's no biggie." Nightmare scowled. He stood up straight and stepped closer to Killer. He gently grabbed Killer's wrist and turned his arm back and forth a couple of times, to inspect it. "Should I be worried about this?" he asked while looking up into Killer's blank sockets with his purple eyelights.

The gooey-eyed skeleton's face flushed. "N-No! They're not deep! J-Just scratches." The gooey-eyed skeleton backed away from the small guardian. Nightmare stepped closer. "Killer, you're bleeding, they're pretty deep."
Why did he care so much? Killer nodded as he tore his sockets from Nightmare's piercing gaze.

"You sure? I don't need you bleeding on the battlefield before the fight even starts." Nightmare said while still holding his arm.

Killer nodded. He breathed heavily. Nightmare was very close, he was basically cornering him. The gooey-eyed skeleton brought his gaze back to Nightmare. Killer raised his hand slowly and traced the cracks and scars on his small boss's creamy white face. Nightmare grabbed Killer's wrist. The other winced. "What are you doing?" he asked, narrowing his sockets.

Killer huffed. He pulled his hand away. "I was wondering the same thing..." Killer started. Nightmare raised a bone brow. "I told you I'm fine... Why are you pestering me about my wounds?" Killer growled as the black goo poured from his sockets. Nightmare backed up. "I was just making sure you weren't suicidal or something..." he said as he folded his arms. "And so what if I was!? It's not your problem!" Killer didn't mean to say that, he was in the heat of the moment. His sockets widened but went to normal as he looked away.

Black slime poured from Nightmare's right socket as he glared at the gooey-eyed skeleton. It covered his lower body completely, then wrapped around his face. He stepped closer, pining Killer against the shower door. "You're a part of My gang, you are My property, therefore, it is My problem. Now what's yours?" he growled, piercing his teal eyelight into Killer's socket.