Chp 6- Friends?

Blue's POV -Months ago-

Today's gonna be an awesome day!

I shoot out of bed and rush to the bathroon. I brush my teeth, wash my face and race downstairs.

I cook breakfast tacos, run upstairs and knock on Papy's door "Papy!! Wake up!! I made breakfast!!" I hear shuffling in his room and him groaning.. "Thank you!"

A human could be coming today, I need to look my best and be my best too!
Once I capture this human! Alphys will have to let me into the RoyalGuard!! Mweh! I'm so excited!

Papyrus comes downstairs, he smiled and patted my head "Mornin bro.." I smile back "Good Morning brother!"

What could possibly go wrong today?

-4hrs later-

I was tied in strings hanging from a tree.. How could this possibly be surprising for me.. Some days Idk

The Destroyer came back to me with wide grin, his clothes was dusty from top to bottom. I gasped as I realized what he did "I'm back, Now let's go surprise your brother.."
.
.
"No...I came here with your bro.."
His strings tightened around my soul, but not to break it..it felt more of like I was a puppet and he could control my every movement..

"So He could have his final fight with You"

Paps looked so worried

"..S-Sans!"
.
.
.
"M-Maybe...he just..needs someone to talk to?"
I felt him pause as if I was correct. Did he just need someone to be his friend?
.
.
.
"You can't kill everyone I love and just Run"

Why would he say that? Wouldn't he rather this be over already?

"...You're right." wait wut?
Strings suddenly grab me and pull me from my hiding spot "N-ng! No!" I yell

"SANS!!"

"P-Papyrus!!"

"No!! Not him! Anything but him!!" I hear paps scream as I'm being dragged away by the Destroyer.
.
.
.
I spent maybe hours or days -I couldn't tell- in the Antivoid with him.. We actually got close while being in there, but I screwed things up by using Error's weaknesses against him..I trapped myself in there alone, I shouldve gained his trust then he would've let me out himself..I'm such an idiot..

Blueberror POV -Present day-

And now I suffer the consequences of my actions. I go by Blueberror now, I spend my days with Error in the Antivoid, of course I forgave him of all the things he did to me..and yeah he sorta ruined my previous life but now I got a new one ahead of me as a glitchy boi. And Error regreted what happened to me, he didn't know this would happen and wished he could take it all back..plus I have so many new friends now, and I even helped out a Swap sans in the Omega timeline who needed a home, I gave him and Chara's soul to paps, they will live happily ever after, the other Swap sans even got to take my place as a star sans yay for him! My story gets to continue else where..

I closed my Diary, opened a small portal and put it in.

"You like your new diary?" Error asked stuffing his pockets with chocolate bars. I nod as I stand up.."Yep, it's perfect Error"

Error and I put what happened to me in the past, I already told him I liked my new form, It looks a lot like him and I like him so I like me, end of story. He still cried tho, I comforted him for hours, he still gets emotional when He, I, or someone mentions what happened..

"Make sure you don't read it tho, very secret stuff in there" I winked, he laughed as he opened a portal for us to Outertale.

I really hope he doesn't, I told Core Frisk I Wouldn't tell Error where the Omega timeline was..but if he finds out I know, that'll be the end of me..and them..literally