Chp 13- Simp

It was early in the morning when Error woke up on his beanbag. He stretched and gave a pleased grunt. His blurry vision began to clear as he sat up. "Dawn?" He called to his smaller friend.

"Oh, you're awake." He heard a familiar deep voice say. That wasn't Dawn. 

Error's sockets shot open as he stared up at Nightmare. The dark, gooey skeleton stood over him with a slight smile, but the smile quickly disappeared. "I know you don't like being touched but, Do you need help standing?" He asked shyly as he held out his hand to take. Error blinked a few times. He stood up on his own.

 "No, I'm fine..." Error stated as he gathered his things. Nightmare backed up to give Error room. "Alright." He sighed. Error glanced at the other before continuing. "I assume you're here to take me home..." Nightmare nodded.

 He turned towards the decorations. "I like your shed. Is this the Dawn fellow?" Nightmare asks while pointing to a photo. Error sighed, looking back at the photo. "Yeah" He couldn't help but smile. The guy had let Error rant to him, then he had let Error sleep on his lap, he was such a sweetheart. "Where is he anyway?" The glitchy skeleton had turned away to hide his blush. But Nightmare had seen. 

"He left." Nightmare hissed. Error huffed as he headed towards the door. "I don't blame him, you'd scare away anybody who saw you." he said while grabbing his glasses. Nightmare sighed quietly, he tried not to let Error's words hurt him. "Not you though." That sentence made the destroyer pause. Nightmare continued. "You weren't scared when we met, even after I attacked you heh" Nightmare chuckled. Error rolled his eyelights "I didn't know you." 

"You saved me though. From Ink... Why was that?" The negative skeleton asked. Error held all of his belongings in his arms. "You were in an original Au, I didn't want you and your gang to create more useless timelines. So I stopped you guys and Ink before you caused a drastic change." Error glared at Nightmare "Is that all?" He asked in a bored tone. Nightmare narrowed his sockets at the destroyer. Error opened a portal and left.

The goopy skeleton growled. "Why is he being so stubborn?" Nightmare slouched against a tree.

Why was he acting so nice towards him? Why did he even care what Error thought of him? He was going to betray him sooner or later. As long as Error still worked with him, his plan was still in motion. He couldn't let Error sway him.

 If Error didn't like nice Nightmare, then fine, no more nice Nightmare. No more listening to his feelings. These feelings for Error were gonna have to stop at some point, right? He could wait.

Error then walked back in. "I forgot my scarf." Error said as he walked into the shed, grabbed his scarf, and walked back to his portal. "Oh- okay, bye" Nightmare said sheepishly, his face instantly flushing. Error left, not even glancing in his direction. "Damnit!" The simp growled. "This'll be harder than I thought." 

"What will be?" A familiar voice asked as it made its way over to Nightmare. Lust stood above the slouching skeleton with an interested look. Nightmare groaned as he recognized the flirty skeleton. "None of your business. How'd you even get here?" Lust sat next to the gooey skeleton, who only scooched away. 

"Still horny for ya co-worker?" Lust asked, bluntly. Dodging the question. He slightly leaned on the larger skeleton. Nightmare's face flushed with teal. He pushed Lust away with his tentacle. "I was never horny-" 

"Who is it?" Lust interrupted. Nightmare's face grew hotter and hotter by the second. "I'm not spilling my business to the likes of you!" Lust smirked "You did a few days ago~" He sneered. Nightmare growled. "That's because Horror trusted you and I needed advice. Now f*ck off!" He shouted as his patience grew thin.