Chp 2- First Meet

Nightmare's POV

Is there a bigger threat out there than me? Cause if there is, I am more than willing to show him who's boss..

How do I find this person? Ink was in pain for some reason...What could that person be doing to cause Ink pain?

I sigh as I massage my skull..
oh right I can just follow the negative energy they make and find them there. What do I do when I confront this guy? Or girl..

My thoughts were interrupted by Horror at the door. "Come in, Horror" I called him in before he knocked.

He walked in with a confused look on his face "How did you know it was me?"

"You each have different negative emotions, You're mostly hungry but also confused and filled with the hate of betrayal.." Horror perked up as I stated that. "What about the others?"

I smirk "Killer is a phsyco, he's filled with demented thoughts and hate, so much hate it leaks from his eyes."

"Dust is insane, he has negative thoughts about how he had to kill his friends and family over and over and his hate for humans"

"And Cross, well..he has two pairs of negative emotions coming from him.."

"Cool.." Horror paused thinking to himself.

"Was there anything else?"

"Oh Yeah, I wanted to apologize for messing up out there the other day, I got you injured"

I stand up and head towards the door "You can prove yourself out there right now, apologizing is for the weak.. things happen" He smiled a little.

I stare at him insanely "Since you're the new guy of the group I will let it slide...this time..." he backed away as I chuckled darkly, I felt his fear. Fear means respect and respect means power.

"Anymore mess ups and I'll deal with you myself" Horror shook his head yes, he clutched his fist in anger and embarrassment.

Well someone had to tell him

"Now Round everyone up and get ready to go"
.
.
Later
.
.
Their negativity is coming from here, I just know it.
"Everyone split up, if you see any other sanses that don't belong here, bring em' to me.." We all went separate ways.

I headed to the darker parts of the snowdin woods, Dust went to waterfall, Killer and Horror went to Hotlands, and Cross is in Snowdin town.

If they aren't here, then who else could be making this much negative ener-

An explosion went off from far away. Probably came from hotlands. I teleported to Hotlands.

Killer was tied in some blue threads, While Horror was missing in action. I cut the strings with my tentacle.

Killer landed by me, he quickly shot up "The guy is fighting Horror this way!" We teleported to where Horror was.

Horror had red bones -with the same blue string attatched to them- going through his right shoulder and leg, he was pinned to the wall. Killer broke the bones and helped him down.

"Where's the guy?" Horror looked away in shame "He got away through a glitchy portal"

I groaned

Horror perked up a little "But I think I saw Outertale in the background. He portaled away to Outertale.. I didn't do much but grab his arm, thats when he pinned me and retreated." I smile and nod.

"Killer, heal Horror. I'll be in Outertale, when your done gather the gang and meet me there"
Killer nodded and began healing Horror.
.
.
.
In outertale I looked around for the guy.. but he was nowhere..

I backed up but bumped into something, I turned around to face the guy.

He stared at me for a second with his wide crimson red sockets and mix matched eyelights.
I pushed him back and pinned him to a tree.

"I finally found you" I smiled sinisterly. He quickly kicked me backwards and wrapped me in his strings...which seemed to be coming from his face.

I pull one of my tentacles out and cut the strings.

This guy seems powerful, I should try a different approach.

I got out of my fighting stance. He looked at me questionably. "I'm sorry, we got off on the foot, I'm Nightmare"

I held my hand out for him to shake. Fear suddenly came from him, he stared at my hand, then glared at me "I'm Error.."