Chp 17- love kills pt.2

"What is this!?" Error shouted in disbelief. He clenched his fist while staring at the ground.

Nightmare attempted to stand and go over to Error but failed. He hit the ground as he gasped in pain, huffing. "Error... I can.. explain." he stammered out.
"I don't want to hear anything from you!!" Error he held his head in his hands with tears flooding his face. A wave of hatred and betrayal radiated from the destroyer. "You.. lied to me!"

Cross walked towards Error, he placed his hand on his shoulder. "Error... What are you talking about..?" The destroyer yanked Dream towards himself and made him crash into Cross. "Don't touch me!!"

Dust stared at Error with concern. "Error, Stop! Whatever Nightmare did we can talk about it!" The destroyer strung everybody up.

He fell to his knees while breathing erratically. He stared at Nightmare, who had a tiring pitiful look on his face as he started back.

In this small period of eye contact, Error could only wonder if anything he did with Nightmare... Did it even matter to him? Was everything they did together just a part of his agenda to take over the multiverse? Was he just a pawn in Nightmare's little game?

His sight became blurry as signals covered his sockets. He clutched his head again as he chuckled sadly. "..What did I expect from the King of Darkness? To think the Guardian of Negativity would care about me, a glitch, a mistake...that was foolish" he said in a sob. Nightmare struggled to free himself. "Please.. let me explain.."

"What's there to explain!?" the glitched skeleton snapped. "Did you accidentally trick me? You didn't mean to suck information out of me through a fake friendship!? What could you possibly say to make this seem better!?" he cried.

Error turned away. "I mean nothing to you..." he opened a portal. "Error wait!" Nightmare shouted. Error shot his strings into the portal and pulled himself in.

Nightmare stared at where Error used to be as his sockets filled with tears.
How did everything go so wrong so fast?

Whistling and the sound of shoes crunching under snow made their way over to the others. Killer walked over while spinning his blade on his fingers. He paused amid everyone. Horror smiled. "Great! Cut us down, Kills!" Killer ignored the other as he walked over to Dream.

"I'll be taking Nightmare now, Thanks" Dream's eyelights shrunk as Killer stood over him, smirking. "What? No! That wasn't a part of the plan, Killer!!" he snapped. Killer chuckled as he pats the guardian's face. "It was always a part of my plan, you just blindly followed along."

Dream looked down with his sockets wide. The gooey-eyed skeleton walked away. He stopped in front of Nightmare. Killer grabbed Nightmare's chin and lifted it. He wiped away the guardian's tears. "Don't cry, Boss. He just couldn't understand that you come first, you're more important, your needs are more important, he's being selfish."

Nightmare jerked his head from Killer's hands. "No... I was.." Killer frowned.

"No wonder they knew... exactly where we were going to be" Nightmare huffed as he brought his gaze to Killer's. "They had a f*cking spy.." The guardian glared. Killer smiled at the smaller. "You don't have to worry about any of them anymore, it'll just be us from now on.."

Nightmare head-butted Killer and kicked him back. He got some strength back from Error's meltdown to form a single tendril and cut the strings off. He dropped to the ground.
Killer chuckled while standing to his feet. "You don't have to make this hard. Just come with me" He said angrily as hate poured from his face.

The gooey-eyed skeleton ran forward and swung at Nightmare with his blade, the tendril wrapped around Killer's wrist, and flung him to the ground. He got up quickly and aimed his gaster blaster at the small guardian, he hit him with the blast, teleported behind him, and kicked him into a tree. Nightmare hit the ground, he huffed. He was still weak.