"Not interested ",he said coldly.

"Akansha, Can I spend some time with him? You don't mind, right? ",she asked me suddenly. Parth looked at me intently for my answer.

"No, I don't mind. Yo--- you can even spend the entire night. I-- I don't care", I stuttered a little, moving in my seat, fumbling with my clothes.

My heart kept fighting to stop those words coming from my mouth. But my mouth slipped those words out before I could stop it.

I looked at Parth to see his eyes reflecting pain in it. I felt a pang on my heart the next moment.

"You don't care? ",he asked coldly, each word with so much meaning in it.

You need to let go of him. You can only cause pain to him and vice versa. You and him are not meant to be. I controlled my emotions and whispered "No! "

"Fine ",he snapped. He then drank the whole cup of whiskey in one big gulp.

"Let's dance ",he said sharply with his sour, grunt voice. Then he gripped her hand and walked towards the dance floor dragging her along with him.

This is what you wanted right? Then why are you feeling bad? Why are you feeling hurt?

I stared at them who were dancing so close. She was literally all over him. A pang of jealousy hit my heart. I turned to the other side and stared at the blank wall in front of me.

This is good. Now Parth is finally fed up with me! I should try to move on with my life too.

With this thought in my mind, I left the club and walked towards my room to get some sleep so that my mind won't wander to unnecessary thoughts.

******

ERICA'S POV:

Damn! This feels so good. Me dancing with Parth!

I even lowered myself and asked that bitch Akansha to attend the party. Why would I ask her? It was all for my Parth. I noticed that he was always beside her and was doing whatever she accepts. I hated it whenever I saw my Parth with her. And she being the slut she is, is acting like an innocent girl playing hard to get. Now that Parth is with me, I won't leave this opportunity.

I danced with him for yet another dance. Then Parth started to walk away from me but I abruptly stopped him from going as I had planned a lot for tonight. I just need to make him drink with me.

"Let's have some drinks, Parth. Then, you can go ",I said to him. But he ignored me and his eyes were searching for someone; I guess that someone is that bitch Akansha!

"Parth ",I whined. How can I let this chance go when it's still in my hands?

"Let's drink ",I said to Parth and signaled the assigned attendant to come with the drinks.

He extended the tray towards Parth. Parth took a cup from the tray and gulped it in one go.

Soon, all the cups were emptied by him much to relief. Tonight I am going to make Parth as mine. No one can stop that!

"Let go ",he grunted when I touched his hands.

He has drunk all the cups in which I added heavy drugs. I didn't expect him to drink everything. Still he has great control over him.

He stumbled a little when he took a step making me hold his shoulders. I guess now is the time to execute the next plan.

"Let me take you to your room since you are feeling tired ",I said with a sugar-coated voice.

Having no choice, he nodded his head. I felt his head on my neck. He then took a deep breath and frowned suddenly, halting his unstable steps.

"What happened? ",I asked softly.