Chapter One- I'm Fine, Trust Me.

One- I'm Fine, Trust Me.

Dan

I watched Phil as he laughed about something Adrian had just said and jealousy shot through me. Why couldn’t he laugh about something I said like that?

I bit my lip and looked at the floor, knowing that if I watched them anymore I would probably start crying or something and that is not what you want on your Christmas party.

The thing is, ever since the fight with Remy and Steve, Phil and I have been drifting off. We don’t talk as much, and I feel as though he is keep secrets from me- Like he doesn’t trust me anymore. I hate it so fucking much, you have no idea.

“You okay?” I glanced up to see PJ standing there, holding hands with Chris. They made such the perfect couple, it was crazy.

“Yeah, fine.” I was lying, of course. I wished I never came up with the idea of having this stupid party, but it made Phil happy. What made Phil happy made me happy... Well... Slightly. Him being happy with Adrian certainly did not make me happy. At all.

Pj shrugged, “Sure.” And then he pulled Chris away to dance on the make shift dancefloor.

We were at my parents house. They were away and they had a huge house, so Phil and I decided to have a party on Christmas eve. Just as sought of a get together type thing, but now I wished they would all leave and just let me cry and sleep.

We had hired a DJ and some bar tenders and basically just let the people do the rest. I wasn’t complaining, I couldn’t be bothered to do anything.

“Dan, oh wow. You should have heard what Adrian told me about him and Kelsie- Are you okay?” Phil peered at my face, his blue eyes full of worry.

“I’m fine.” I said stiffly and regretfully made myself turn away from his eyes and look at the untouched alcohol in my hands.

“You sure?” He sat next to me and went to hold my hand, but I flinched away from him. “Dan... Are you okay? You can tell me.” He said softly.

“Can I?” I hissed, barely audible over the loud music.

“What? Dan, what are you talking about? Of course you can!” He cried, confusion obvious on his face.

I almost hugged him. Almost. Instead, I got up and walked towards my old room. Weaving through the bodies that were pressed together and trying not to stand on any of the people that were passed out on the floor. I wanted to glance back and see if Phil was following me, but forced myself not to.

I opened my door to find a couple making out, “Out. Get out.” I said, pointing at the door and rubbing my forehead.

The couple- Carrie Fletcher and Alex Day- blushed and then scurried out. “Sorry!” Carrie squeaked when she passed me and I gave her a tight-lipped smile.

I closed the door and laid on my bed, trying to block out the pounding music and get some sleep. Instead, I heard the door open and then close softly and then my bed sagged a little as someone sat on it.

“Dan, what’s going on?” Phil whispered, not getting too close to me.

“Nothing. Everything’s fine.” I snapped back, regretting every time I did so. I hated being angry at him. He was my best friend and my boyfriend. I loved him.

“What did you mean before? About you not being able to tell me anything?”

I opened one eye and peered at him, “We’ve drifted apart.” I stated and then sat up, opening both eyes. “You seem different now.”

“Different? Me? Dan, you’re the one who’s different! You won’t even talk to me anymore.”

I bit my lip and looked at my lap. “I-”

Phil stood up suddenly and spun around, “Look, you know what? I’m sick of this. You won’t even talk to me, and then you tell me that I’ve changed. Me! I can’t- I just can’t do this anymore, Dan.” He whispered the last sentence and then sunk to his knees, his face in his hands.

“Are you... Are you breaking up with me?” I whispered, horrified. He can’t break up with me! I need him! He’s my... He’s my rock! Without him I’d probably go insane or something.

Phil just looked at me. His eyes were full of pain and tears. To be honest, that look was worse than anything he could say. Ever. That look was so full of emotion that it made me want to break down and cry.

I knew from that look that we were done.

Yeah, I know! I'M SO SORRY! D: 

Anyway, this is the first chapter of the sequel to my most successful story Improbable but not Impossible. If you haven't read it yet... Then you probably won't understand what's happening here. So read that first. :3

And yes, I know this is short. Don't hurt me. :3

More to come soon. :)

OUTRO OF DARKNESS, THEN REDNESS, THEN WHITENESS! LEENA OUT! BOOP! *Brofist* Stay classy Danosaurs and Philions <3 PEACH! 

Thank you bloodyrose385 for the title. :3