"Jungkook, please, I want you inside me." She was nearly in tears and he could tell. 

"Fine..." He sighed. 

He got up and lined himself up at her entrance and slid in slowly. Rose felt every single inch of him as he pushed all the way in, his pelvis flush against hers. Rose was shaking, trying to hold herself together. 

"Baby don't torture yourself. If your body wants to cum, just let it happen. You don't have to wait for me. I want you to enjoy yourself." He told her, running a hand down her ribcage. 

"O...Ok." She choked out as her orgasm tore through her body.

Jungkook groaned in pleasure as her walls tightened on his cock. 

"Mmm, there you go baby girl. Let go." He encouraged her. 

She started to cry from the overwhelming pleasure that had built up and Jungkook lifted her into his arms, going over to the top of the bed and sitting down; cradling her in his arms. He wasn't concerned about sex at that moment, he just wanted to reassure Rose that she was loved and cared for. He pet her hair and kissed her face, whispering sweet nothings as she calmed down. 

"But you didn't cum.." She sniffled. 

"That isn't my main concern baby." He whispered to her. 

"I want to make you feel good too. Please." She kissed his lips. 

"Ok baby, if that's what you want." He smiled at her. 

He began to move her, but she pushed him back down, smirking at him as she pushed the tip of his dick in. 

"Rose..." JK groaned as she slid down his shaft.

She looked into his eyes and kissed his lips deeply before she began to bounce up and down on his cock. She clenched her walls tight for a better experience for him and his eyes rolled back in his head. 

"Oh...My....Godddd....You...Feeel...Soooo...Good..." He slurred.

"You like that daddy?" She teased him. 

Unfortunately for her, she triggered the animal in him with those words and he roughly grabbed onto her hips and thrusted up into her at a fast pace. 

"Gguk!" She screamed as he began to tear her apart. 

"Close..." He grunted, going even faster. 

Rose was already gone, her vison was going white and she came hard on his dick. As she clenched tightly around him, he came too, ejaculating deep in her. 

~END SMUT~

She fell forward onto him and her head rested on his shoulder. He took a big breath and let it out, holding her to him. 

"I needed that." He said calmly. 

"Same." Rose replied. 

They both fell into a fit of giggles and cuddled each other as they fell asleep. About an hour later, Taehyung wandered into the room and crawled in bed, wrapping himself around Rose like he always did. 

⁽ᶜʳᵃᶻʸ[ᵍᵘᶦˡᵗʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵘʳᵉ] ⁻ ʲᵒⁿᵍʰʸᵘⁿ⁾

Jungkook woke up without Rose next to him, instead he had Tae hugging a pillow with his head on Kook's shoulder;  drooling. He also smelled something strange and familiar. 

"Bro, wake up." Kookie shook Tae. 

"Mmmm....What?" Tae groaned. 

"Do you...Smell oil paint?" JK asked. 

"Kinda...Weird...Wait a minute." He shot up in bed and looked around. 

His eyes landed on Rose, who was still naked. She had her paints and brushes out and was painting....The wall.....

"Rose! What are you doing????" He whisper screamed. 

She looked over at them, "Uhh...I'm painting....Good morning."

"Baby, this isn't our house. You can't just paint the walls if you feel like it." Jungkook worried, throwing on the pair of sweats he left on the floor the day previous. 

He walked over to her and accessed the damage. 

"Woah

"Woah...How long have you been working on this?" He gasped. 

"Hmmm...Well I woke up a few hours after Taebaby came to bed and couldn't go back to sleep, and it's about 9:30 right now....So probably six or seven hours." She mumbled, checking her phone. 

(A/N: I know that this would take a few days to complete in real life with oil paint, but this isn't real of course, I can do whatever I want in my imagination. 🤣)

"Why did you paint the wall though baby?" Tae asked her. 

"Cause I needed a bigger canvas." Rose shrugged. 

"Namjoon is gonna kill us, our manager is gonna kill us, the owner of the hotel is gonna kill us...We are so dead." Jungkook whined. 

⁽ᵖˡᵃᶜᵉᵇᵒ ⁻ ³ʳᵃᶜʰᵃ⁾