¤Chapter 35¤

Final chapter!!! There is a note at the end. Now enjoy!

3rd pov

~5 years later~

"How do I look?" Y/n asked as she stood in front of the mirror.

"Hot, as always" Jihyo said with a smirk and slaped the younger girls ass

"Hot, as always" Jihyo said with a smirk and slaped the younger girls ass. Y/n was fixing her collar when Jihyo stood behind her and started to kiss Y/n's neck.

Jihyo pulled down the colar off y/n's shirt exposing the scar on her chest. It was a constant reminder of how gratefull she was to still be alive and well. She had no more heart troubles and was now fully healed, aside from regular checkups.

Y/n turned around. "I love you but we don't have time for this." She kneeled down and placed her ear against Jihyo's tummy. "Hey there you little monster, your mommy has a busy day today, so go easy on her ok?" Y/n said in a loving voice.

A lot has changed in the past five years. All their friends got married, had kids and succesfull careers. They were still best friends, and lived relatively close to eachother.

In Jihyo's and Y/n's life things also changed abit. They got engaged two days ago, and their friends didn't know yet. Jihyo was also 4 months pregnant. This wasn't going to be their first child tho...they already had a 2 and a half year old girl named Taerin. They did IVF and Jihyo was the one who carried the baby. Taerin was also born like that.

"jagiya, go take a shower and get dressed, I'll get Taerin ready for the party." Y/n said and kissed her fiance. Y/n walked to the room next door where Taerin was playing with some toys. "Hi baby" Y/n said and picked up the little girl. The girl smiled and clinged around her moms neck. Taerin was conceived in Jihyo's womb, but was from Y/n's egg.

"Let's get you dressed for the party." She said and put her on the bed. "Who's party eomma?" Taerin asked. "Auntie Nayeon's birthday party, all your friends are gonna be there as well." She answerd and Taerin started to bounce on the bed from exitement.

Taerin was the youngest of all their kids. Jihyo and Y/n were always later with the important stuff. "Do you wanna wear this?" Y/n showed the girl an outfit and she nodded her head. "Ok come here, let me help you." "No, I wanna do it myself" Taerin argued. "Wow, stubborn like your eomma" she chuckled.

She watched the girl get dressed but her head got stuck and Y/n Laughed. "Here you go, that's better isn't it."

"