¤Chapter 17¤

(Short chapter ahead)

y/n pov

It was sunday night when I went to bed. I lied down in my bed when I got a text. It was Crush oppa and he sent me the photo's of the apartment and a message saying to call him as soon as I reviewed them. Unnie was laying down in her bed and was focessed on her phone. I opened the pictures.

The living room and kitchen

The bedroom

And the balcony

And the balcony.

Wow. It was perfect. I know that unnie likes her spaces comfortable and homie. I just know she is going to love it.

I walked out of the room to call Crush oppa. Fortunatlly for me, there was no one in the livingroom. I sat down on the couch and dialed his number.

"y/n?" "Hi oppa, I looked over the pictures and I think this is the perfect place for you guys to live, so you could call the saleslady and tell her that you want it." "Ok I will, thanks again for this y/n, I can understand that this is not going to be easy for you, but I appreciated it." "No need to thank me oppa, you two diserve eachother. It's about time you two do something for yourselfs. I will go now, otherwise it might look suspicious." "Good night kiddo."

I hung up the phone. So I guess that's finally settled now. I don't know how to feel about this yet.

Time skip to next day>>>>>>>>>

I did my morning routine again. I took a shower and got dressed.

I ate breakfast and Ha Yi unnie drove me to school

I ate breakfast and Ha Yi unnie drove me to school. I was about to get out the car once we arrived, until unnie pulled me back. "Don't forget to ask Jihyo to come to the dinner party." She said. "I will don't worry, I'm going now" I said and stepped out of the car.

I saw my friends talking and I walked over to them. "Hello guys" I said and waved. They all greeded me back. "So how was your weekend y/nn?" Dahyun unnie asked.

"I didn't do much, but it was fine I guess." I said and then the bell rang and we walked to class.

Time skip>>>>>>>>

It was luchtime and we went to the cafetaria. I sat in between Momo and Jihyo unnie. I rememberd that I still needed to ask Jihyo unnie about the dinner party for Ha Yi unnie's bithday.

Everyone was busy talking so I took my chance. "Hey Jihyo unnie, wednesday it's Ha Yi unnie's birthday. She told me that I could invite someone, so I was wondering if you would like to be my plus one. You don't need to bring anything. It would be nice to have someone with me since her boyfriend is also coming and I don't want to be alone." I said.

"Yes, I would like that" she said and smiled. I didn't notice that I was staring at that goreous smile of hers until I heard someone fake cough.

"Ehem, y/nn, the bell rang just now, are you coming?" Nayeon unnie asked and I snapped out of it scratcing my nape. "Ehhh yes, I'm coming"

Time skip to after school>>>>>>

We were walking towards the school parking lot and I pulled Jihyo unnie aside again."ok so I will pick you up wednesday at 6. I'm looking forward to it." I said shyly. She nodded her head and we bit goodbye.

I walked back to unnie's car and got in. "So, did you ask her?" She asked. "I did and she said yes." I said excitedlly.
Then we drove home.

================================
Hi guys,
I'm sorry for this boring chapter. On mondays I have a lot of school work to do and I don't have a lot of time to write a new chapter. So this is just a filling chapter to give the story some context for the following chapters.

~Blue♡