¤Chapter 1¤

y/n Pov

Every morning is the same. My sister wakes me up at 7 am, I take a shower, brush my teeth and get dressed, then I come downstairs to a perfectly decked table with all the food that you could wish for.

You might think this is a nice thing, but let me tell you it's not. Half of the food on the table isn't even for me because my mom is afraid that if I eat a thing with just a little bit of caffeine or sugar in it, I might die. So intead of eating those delicious pancakes that she made this morning, I get to eat some plain bread with a cup of milk on the side.

"And why are you so grumpy this morning?" mom asked. "Why would I be happy when I get to smell all this this delicious food but you don't let me have some?" I asked my mom back with a moody tone in my voice.

"You know that there's too much sugar and caffeine in it, and we don't want your blood pressure to rise again.""speaking of, we should measure it immadiatly, Ha Yi sweetie, can you maybe grab the blood pressure cuff for me?" Ha Yi immidiatly got up from her seat and started to search for the device.

A minut later she came back and handed the divice over."let me see, ok sweetie it's still perfect." Mom said. I rolled my eyes "as usual".

I know that my mom really tries to make everyting perfect for us, but we can all see that she is struggling. Dad died in a car accident when I was just 1 years old. I can't rembember him since I was so young.

Ever since mom had to carry this family and raise me and Ha Yi all alone. As if that alone wasn't hard enough, she also has a child with a severe heart desease that could act out at any given moment.

But it's hard for me too to have an overprotactive mom who worries so much that she never does anything for herself anymore. I feel bad all the time that she has only eyes for my health and not her own when we all know that sometimes she needs more help than I do.

I stood up and asked my sister "are you almost done I want to go to school earlier today so I still have time to go to the library". She swallowed her last bite and then stood up. We gave our mom a kiss on the cheek and walked outside to her car.

My sister usually drives me to school since she has work after that. She just started her company a year ago and it's growing bigger and bigger every day. She also did it to provide for my mom because she is financially struggeling, and my medicine isn't cheap.

When we arrived at school I said goodbye to my sister and walked over to the library to bring back some books. It was twenty minuts before class starts, so it was pretty quite in the halls. When I was done I went to the garden to wait for my friends.

Time skip>>>>>>

"Y/NNNNN!!" I jumped when I felt someone backhugging me. I knew immidiatly who it was and said "morning to you too squirl, do you want me to die, your Tzuyoda is right over there".

When I turned around I saw the others there aswell. "Hey gays" I said and they greeted me back. "Have you heard the news already y/n?" Chae said. "What news?" "We are getting a new classmate today...it's a girl and they say she is really cute...." Nayeon said. I rolled my eyes because I already know where this is going.

Ever since they found eachother, they wanted to find me a girlfriend. Am I ever getting out of this? "okey, first of all, school started a week ago, so that's kinda late, and second, how many times do I have to tell you guys that I'm not intrested in having a girlfriend right now."

Nayeon started pouting and then Momo said "come on y/n you keep saying that but we all know you are just scared, but that's okey because we are here for you and we will help you". "I know you guys have my back and all, but nobody wants to date a person could die at any time" I said with a sad look on my face. "TRRRRRRRINGGGGGGG" the schoolbell rung. "let's just go to class and talk about this later." Jeongyeon said.

Time skip to class>>>>>>>>

When we got to class we went to our seats and just stared talking until the teacher got here.
Seating order:
Dahyun Momo Sana Tzuyu
Mina Chaeyoung random random
Jeongyeon Nayeon y/n empty

The door slammed open and all of a sudden everyone was quite. The teacher walked in with a girl behind him. 'She must be the new classmate' I thought. "Good morning students, as you might have noticed we have a new student. Could you please introduce yourself?" Said Mr. Kim.

She wrote her name on the bord and then turned around. "Annyeonghaseo, my name is Park Jihyo, please take care of me". She said and bowed. Everyone was saying how pretty and cute she was and i'm not gonna lie, she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

She looked my way and I got as red as a tomato. I looked to the side and saw Nayeon smirking and whisperd "wow, y/n are you already falling for her?" and started laughing.

"Miss Im and Miss Lee, what's so funny over there?" "Nothing Mr.Kim, I'm sorry" Nayeon and I said at the same time. I could swear I saw Jihyo laughing at me for the corner of my eye.

'Jesus y/n it's probrably just your imagenation playing tricks on you' I said to myself.

"Okey Miss Park you can sit besides miss Lee y/n in the back, y/n raise your hand please" I don't know what happend but all of a sudden I got really nervous and shy and I just froze.

Nayeon kicked my leg and made me snap out of it. I raised my shaky hand and Jihyo started walking in my direction. She took place beside me and turned to me.

I tried my best not to look at her and pretend I didn't notice the goddiss beside me. "Hi I'm Park Jihyo, what's your name?" I looked at her and I got even more red and said "ehmm..I am eh..y-yn, Lee y/n". I facepalmed on the inside and Jihyo started to giggle.

 I facepalmed on the inside and Jihyo started to giggle

As if I couldn't function proparly already. This smile is going to be my downfall....

================================
Hello guys,
So this is the first official chapter. This is my first story so I'm not that great at writing yet, but I won't give up!
Also, I don't know how fast I will be when it comes to uploading, I guess I'm just going to see where the flow leads me.

Thank you for reading my story!

~Blue♡