¤Chapter 4¤

Jihyo's pov

I woke up in the middle of the night when I felt something hot against my skin. I looked around to see if anyone else was awake. When I looked for the cause of the warmth I realized it was y/n.

She was shaking and sweating real bad. I saw tears streaming down her cheeks but I think she's still sleeping. I got really worried since I have no idea what's going on, so I tried to wake her up.

 I got really worried since I have no idea what's going on, so I tried to wake her up

"y/n, wake up please" I said while checking her temperture. She was burning up real fast. "Unnie?" she asked while still shaking and crying.

"Hey, I'm right here y/nn, what's going on?" I asked her. The only thing coming from her mouth was Jeongyeon unnie's name. She kept on repeating it.

"Do you want me to wake her up?""yes please" she said weakly. I carefully let her out of my arms and walked over to where Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie were still sleeping.

I kneeled in front of Jeongyeon unnie trying not to wake the others. "Unnie, wake up please, there's something wrong with y/n and she asked for you" I said trying not to sound panicked.

As soon as she heard y/n's name her eyes shot wide open. "What happend?" she asked with her voice full of worry. "I don't know, I woke up and felt something burning against my skin, and when I looked, y/n was shaking and sweating really bad." I said trying to sound as calm as possible.

"Shit" she whisperd. "Jagiya, wake up, it's happening again" Jeongyeon unnie said while trying to wake up Nayeon unnie. "What's happening again?" She asked in a sleepy voice. "y/n" Jeongyeon unnie simply said.

In a flash Nayeon unnie rushed out of her bed towords y/n. I was still confused about what Jeongyeon unnie said. 'She had this before?' I asked myself.

The unnies where now surrounding y/n. "What is happening again unnie?" I tried asking them. "Sorry Jihyo, but now is not a good time, could you grab a wet towel in the bathroom please?" Nayeon anwserd.

I rushed to the bathroom and started to look for a towel. I was really worried and I still didn't know what was going on. But I knew I didn't like seeing y/n like this.

I sprinted back while hoping in between our sleeping friends trying to make zero sound. I handed the towel to Jeongyeon unnie who placed it on y/n's forehead.

"It hurts again unnie" she spoke with a weak voice. "I know baby, just take deep breaths, we are by your side" Jeongyeon unnie spoke.

I hate this. She looks so weak and valnurable and there is nothing that I can do to chance that. I hate feeling useless like this. I just want to make her feel happy.

"I'll go grab her meds from her bag" Nayeon said. "I will unnie, you stay with her." I said. "It should be in the small pocket of her backpack". I just nodded and started looking for her backpack.

I found it and started searching for some sort of medicine. Then I found a pill bottle in one of the pockets. I read the label. 'Atenolol' it said.

I should ask the unnies where this is for

I should ask the unnies where this is for. I walked back and gave the meds to Nayeon unnie. "Thank you Jihyo." She smiled. I went to sit down next to them on the matress.

"Should we call her mom or Ha Yi unnie?" Nayeon unnie asked Jeongyeon unnie. "No, I think we are heading into the clear, her heartbeat should slow down any minut now. We will just tell Ha Yi unnie when she comes to pick her up tomorrow, besides, I know she trusts us with her baby sister."

'So it has to do something with her heart, that sounds serious' I thougt.

"Jihyo, you should go back to sleep, she will be fine now" Jeongyeon unnie smiled. "I don't think I can sleep after this unnie." She gave me a small smile. "I know, but we don't want the both of you exhausted in the morning."

I nodded my head and crawled under the blankets. I don't think I will be able to sleep again, but I will try for y/n. I know that's she will be fine with Jeongyeon and Nayeon unnie.

And with that thought, I went to sleep.

Time skip to next morning>>>>>>>>>

y/n pov

The sun was already rising when I woke up. Instead of waking up in Jihyo's arms, I found myself lying in between Nayeon and Jeonyeon unnie. I didn't remember what happend, but I knew that I was in pain. I still felt my heart beating extra hard so that was probably what happend.

This was nothing new for Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie tho, by now they know what to do. Ha Yi unnie even gave those two a 'lesson' in how to act in a situation like this. I found it dumb at first, but it turned out to be more helpful than I thougt.

I saw that the others were also awake, except for 2Yeon and Jihyo unnie. DahMo were hugging eachother, MiChaeng were telling eachother storys and laughing and Sana unnie was trying to flirt with Tzuyu unnie but she clearly was in her morning mood.

I looked over and Jihyo unnie was just starting to wake up. She looked exhausted and I started to feel really guilty because it was probably my fault that she woke up in the middle of the night. When she saw me I just gave her a guilty smile.

Next thing I knew she tackeld me into a hug. "Omg y/n, I'm so glad you're ok now, I was so worried!" She yelled loud enough for the others to hear. I giggled and said "I'm not dead yet Ji" she blushed at the sudden nickname I gave her.

"JiY/n, JiY/n, JiY/n!" Everyone was cheering. We both got red and looked away. "Look at them together, I ship it so much!" Chaeyoung unnie squeeld while the rest agreed with her.

"Alright alright, that's enough, let's eat some breakfast" Jeongyeon unnie said. The rest walked to the kitchen area but me and 2Yeon unnies stayed behind.

"So, how are you feeling y/n?" Nayeon unnie asked. "I'm just a little tired unnie but i'll be fine, thanks to you guys." They looked at each other, then Jeongyeon unnie spoke in a serious tone "look y/n, I know we just met Jihyo but we think you should tell her about your condi-" "you know how I feel about that unnie, I don't want the way she sees me to change, I don't need to worry more people then I already do." I said.

They had a sad smile on their face. "If that is what you want, then we will support you, but we can really tell that she already cares for you." "Yes, and I don't think that she is the type of person who will treat you any diffrently after you tell her." I just sighed. "I will think about it."

And with that, we went to the others in the kitchen.

================================
Hello guys,
I have decited that I will try to upload at least one chapter a day, two if we're lucky. I still have online classes and projects for school, so as long as I can keep up this pace, I will

~Blue♡