¤Chapter 29¤

3rd pov

y/n was walking home with Jihyo after they hung out with their friends. "I love how Momo unnie is almost more excited about Zuko then you" Jihyo said and laughed. "Yes, and all that because now Boo and Dobby have a new friend to play with" y/n said joining her.

"Maybe we should go past the pet store first for some food and toys?" Jihyo suggested. "Yes and a leash would be usefull as well" she said while Zuko was trying to get out off her arms.

"Wasn't there a pet shop near your house?" y/n asked. "yes there is one on the corner, I'll come with you, then afterwards you can walk me home." Jihyo said and smiled.

A few minutes later they arrived at the pet store and walked in. They went to the dog section and let Zuko pick out some toys that he liked. They got him a collar and a leash aswell as some food. Thay paid and left the store with Zuko who was now finally wearing a leash and could walk on his own.

"Watch over my jagiya when she sleeps okey little guy" she said and padded Zuko's head. They where in front of Jihyo's house saying goodbye. "Are you sure you'll be alright?" Jihyo said to y/n.

"Don't worry, I've got him by my side now." y/n said pointing to little Zuko and then pecked Jihyo's lips. "See you at school tomorrow" she waved and walked away.

Time skip>>>>>>>

There was still an hour left until dinner so y/n decided she would pop by Ha Yi and Crush. She rang the doorbell and heard noises behind the door. It was Crush in a adorable cooking apron.

y/n started to laugh at how ridiculous he looked. "Looking good oppa." She said after her laughter died down. She walked in and took of her shoes. "Now stop making fun of my apron, my mom got it for me and it's very comfortable. Let's talk about the obvious elephant in the room" he said and pointed to her new puppy.

"It's a dog" y/n said sarcastically. "Where is unnie?" She asked and looked for Zuko since he ran off somewhere. "She just got home, so she's changing, she should be out in-" "Crush, why is there a dog in here and where did it come from!" They heard Ha Yi yell from out of their bedroom.

She walked to the livingroom with a hyped Zuko in her arms. She put him down and once he saw y/n he sprinted towards her. "That anwsers my questions, since when did you get a dog and does eomma know about it?" Ha Yi asked her younger sister.

"I found him tied to a tree in the park with the unnies, he was all alone so I figuerd he could use a home. Besides, I could use the company since Ji isn't always gonna be there, and he likes me. Don't worry about mom tho, she told me she thinks the house feels empty now aswell, so I think she doesn't mind." y/n explained.

"He is cute. I believe it's a border collie, they're really smart and loyal dogs, so if you train him, he could acctually help you with your troubles and fears." Crush said joining in on the conversation. Zuko was busy playing with his toy, but it was time to go home for dinner.

 Zuko was busy playing with his toy, but it was time to go home for dinner

She put him on his leash again and walked home. "I'm glad you're here by my side little guy" y/n said.

When they arrived home y/n opened the door and before she knew it, Zuko ran into the kitchen where her mom was. "y/n, an explanation would be pretty nice!" her mom said and walked out of the kitchen with Zuko in her arms licking her face.

During dinner she explained everything to her mom and how Ha Yi and Crush think it will actually help her. Her mom liked dogs so she said  y/n could keep him.

After dinner she started to decorated her room with Zuko's stuff to make it feel less empty and learned him how to sit before going to bed without even thinking about not having Ha Yi there. Zuko layed on the bed with her and fell asleep.

"Sleep tight little man"