¤chapter 25¤

3rd pov

Today was the day that Ha Yi was moving into her new apartment with her boyfriend Crush. Jihyo stayed over for the night so she could help and to support her girlfriend trough this tough time.

They were carrying boxes up the stairs and to the correct rooms, building up new furniture, painting some walls and decorating. Y/n was trying to look like she was fine, but on the inside she was scared and sad. She kept on telling herself that she was going to be fine, but a voice inside the back of her head was saying otherwise.

Jihyo could see that Y/n was mentally struggeling with this whole ordeal. She didn't want to bring it up cause she knows how Y/n gets...she pushes people away wanting to deal with it herself. The best thing Jihyo could do now was just be there for her and cheer her up somehow.

Jihyo and Y/n were walking to the local store to get some basic groceries to fill the empty fridge. They were walking in silence because Y/n's thoughts were somewhere else.

"So, what do you wanna do after we graduate?" Jihyo asked trying to distract her. "I've always wanted to do something with music, like Crush oppa. He has been a great insperation ever since I met him. I probably want to produce music or be a singer-songwriter."

Jihyo noticed that everytime Y/n was talking about music, she spoke with so much passion and emotion, she really admirers her for that.

"So how did you get into music?" She asked Y/n. "Since I was a baby I had trouble sleeping, and since I had heart problems and was born way to early, I needed a lot of care. My crib was standing in the livingroom and besides that was a piano. My dad loved to play the piano and he used to play me songs to get me to sleep."

"After he died nobody touched that piano again because dad was the only one who knew how to play. One day when I was 6 years old, Ha Yi unnie was playing outside with Sunmi unnie. Mom was cleaning the bathroom and I was bored out of my mind wandering around the house."

"I noticed the piano and wondered why we had that since nobody knew how to play. I sat behind it and put my hands on the keys. I didn't know what I was doing, but I rememberd this melody, I didn't know where it was from, but it made me happy in some way. I tried recreating the melody and it felt like my hands were taking over."

The two sat down on a bench along the road and Jihyo was getting more curious about the story.

"All of sudden my mom ran into the room and I thought I was getting scolded because I touched the piano, but when I looked at her, she was crying. She asked me to continue playing, so I did. She sat down on the ground besides the piano and started to cry even harder, so I stop and hugged her, still confused about why she was crying."

"Did you find out why she was crying?" Jihyo said and was now on the edge of her seat.

"I asked her that and she told me. It turns out that that melody I was playing, it was a lullaby that dad made and would play it when I was crying or couldn't sleep. It always calmed me down in secondes. Eomma hadn't heard that melody in five years, and it reminded her of him again."

Jihyo found herself crying over the story. It was so beautiful but so sad and tragic in a way. You could really feel the love they had for eachother.

"Since that day I practised on the piano and that soon developed into a love for writing and making my own songs just like my dad did." She said ending the story.

She looked to over to Jihyo and saw the girl with tears streaming down her cheeks making Y/n kinda panicked. "Are you ok jagi?" She asked worried.

"Yes I'm fine, it's just a beautiful story and the way you talk about your passion is so inspiring." She said and cried even more.

"Ji, are you by any chance on your period, because your emotions are really heavy?" She asked. "I am, I can't stop crying" she said and Y/n chuckeld.

"Let's go buy some ice cream as well then"

================================
Hey guys,
Sorry about this kinda borring chapter, it's just a little more backstory. Hope you still enjoyed it though!

~Blue♡