¤Chapter 11¤

(Lot of pictures in this one)

3rd pov

The final week before the talant show had begun. The girls where all practising after school as they had been doing for the past couple of days.

y/n was emotionally drained. She did better and better by each day, but she was still doubting herself. The nerves where still there and it was staring to lay weight upon her heart.

She didn't tell anyone of the chest pain because she was so close and she didn't want to disapoint people. Most of all, she just wanted to feel normal, that she could do things like this without concequenses.

At the moment they were having there final lesson of the day. As usual, they would go and practise afterwords.

y/n was laying face down on her table. Jihyo was getting more worried by the day. She could see that there was something wrong with y/n, but everytime she asked about it, y/n would just change the subject. The others also could see that something was up, but y/n wouldn't even tell them.

She knew that y/n was pushing herself too much and she has to relax and feel free for a moment.

"y/n?" Jihyo whisperd in a soft voice while shaking the girls shoulder a little. "Yes unnie?" y/n raised her head and looked at the older girl. She looked tired and her eyes were lifeless. Jihyo softend her face. She had to do something about this.

"Nothing, just wanted to check up on you" and with that the younger layed her head back down on the table. Jihyo had a plan, but if she would tell y/n, she would argue that she was doing fine.

Time skip>>>>>>>

Everyone got up and packed there things while y/n was still in the same position she was in for the past hour.

"Unnie I have a plan, I will take y/n somewhere else for today as a day off so don't worry, and practise without me for today. Also let Ha Yi unnie know that I will drop her off after we are done" Jihyo said to Jeongyeon and walked over to get y/n.

Jeongyeon had all the trust in Jihyo. The girls where all really close with her now, especially y/n. The others saw that y/n was slowly becoming a bit happier while Jihyo has been around.

Jihyo was now pulling y/n somewhere by her hand. "Unnie where are we going, we still need to practise first." y/n said and Jihyo turnes around to face her.

"Listen y/n, I don't know what's going on with you, but you don't look good, you have been pushing yourself to much and to fast and it's not healthy so we will do fun stuff and take some time off for today. We need to get yourself back on track." She spoke in a loud and clear voice.

y/n was to tired to argue back and just descited to accept it since he didn't have another choice. Jihyo started pulling again and y/n didn't have another choice but to follow.

Time skip>>>>>>

Jihyo turned around and said "we are here, so I want you to close your eyes. You need to feel what it's like to feel free and see how beautiful the world around us is in order to feel relaxed and at peace". y/n did what she was tild and closed her eyes.

She felt that Jihyo was leading ger somewhere again. Until she came to a sudden stop. "You can look now." y/n opened her eyes.

" y/n opened her eyes