¤Chapter 21¤

Y/n pov

I woke up from the ringing of an alarmclock. I opened my eyes and let my eyes adjust to the brightness. I felt Jihyo unnie holding my waist. I know I have to wake her up because we  have school today, but she lookes so peacefull when she sleeps.

I just stare at her for a few minutes. "Don't stare for to long Y/nn" she said making me jump. "Oh, I thought you were still asleep" I said while scratching my nape.

"How did you sleep?" She asked. I didn't even think about it. "I slept great, I didn't even think about unnie not being here" I said with a smile. She just smiled back.

"We should probably get dressed and eat breakfast now." I said and so we did. We were just eating breakfast when I got a call. I didn't even look at the caller id and just picked it up. I walked to the kitchen for some privacy.

"Hello?"
"Hey Y/nn, this is Yves, I have some news!"
"Is this about....you know?"
"Yes, soo last night Chuu and I went to the conviniance store for some midnight snacks. We walked back past Han river, we got into a flirty mood and I asked her what this meant to her and we both confessed at the same time! Y/n I'm dating Chuu!!
"Omg that is amazing!"
"Yes it is! Sooooo....now it's your turn, that was the deal remember. So when will you do it"
"Unnie I'm still scared of being rejected, but I also want to do it, and I have a plan.
"Ok, take it slow, you can do it. I'm going to pick up my GIRLFRIEND CHUU!"

After that she hung up the phone. I'm so happy for her. I walked back to the table and sat back down next to Jihyo unnie. Mom was already at work.

"Who whas that on the phone?" She asked. "Yves unnie, she told me she is dating Chuu unnie. She has been in love with her for a while, so she was really excited." I said. She had a suprised face. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, to be honest, I thought she liked you, from what I saw you two seemed close." She said and looked down. "No we're just friends unnie" I said and we continued eating.

Time skip>>>>>>>>

3rd pov

The girls where all studying in the library. Y/n was lost in her thoughts and was staring into nothing. Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Sana were sitting at the same table as Y/n and noticed her absence.

"Y/n are you alright?" Nayeon asked. "I guess I'm fine, for now." She said and sighed. The three other girls looked at eachother. "What do you mean Y/nn?" Sana asked.

Y/n got her head up from the table and checked if the other girls weren't listening in. "I'm going to confess to Jihyo today" she whisperd.

Sana gasped loudly and Jeongyeon hit her on the head. "Shhh!" She said. "What's your plan?" Jeongyeon whisperd back.

"I wrote her a song about the way she makes me feel and how special she is to me" Y/n whisperd "I hope that would show how much I like her."

The three girls knew that Jihyo also liked Y/n, which made them even more excited, but they couldn't show it yet, so the just supported Y/n as best as they could.

Time skip>>>>>>>>>>>>

The final class had finally ended at by now Y/n went crazy from nerves. Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon wished her good luck and took the other girls away.

"Ehm Jihyo unnie, I want to show you something, it's a suprise." She asked shyly after she grabed her stuff. Jihyo smiled and said "ofcourse, lead the way."

Y/n grabed Jihyo's hand and pulled her towards her car. "Where are we going?" Jihyo kept on asking. "It's a secret, just trust me, also put on this blindfold, where almost there." Jihyo just did was she was told and put on the blindfold. She did find it a bit sucpicious that Y/n brought her guitar with her, but she just shrugged it off.