¤Chapter 24¤

3rd pov

The girls where sitting at their usual table in the cafeteria. Y/n and Jihyo walked in hand in hand and were just talking. The whole cafeteria went quiet and you could hear people whisper. They just ignored it and walked towards their friends.

"When will this ever end?" Y/n questioned. They sat down and started to eat and talk with their friends. "I've never seen her this happy before" Nayeon whispered to Jeongyeon. "I know, she desirves it." She whispered back to her girlfriend.

"Ji, Ha Yi unnie is packing her things and she asked if we could help after school and I know it's not as fun as-" "yes, tell her we'll help" she interupted. "Well I wasn't done yet but sure.." she said and texted her unnie.

"I interupt you so much because you always apologize for things that are not your fault and it needs the stop." Jihyo said and the two just stare at eachother. The others went quiet from the event wondering if it was their first fight already.

"I know but I can't stop it" Y/n whined all off a sudden and layed her head on Jihyo's shoulder hugging the other girl. The others were looking at eachother confused, wondering if they saw what they saw. "Fastest fight ever?" Dayhun asked Chaeyoung and the younger girl just shrugged. "No idea what that was."

Time skip>>>>>>>>>

Jihyo and Y/n where back home helping Ha Yi pack her stuff for the move. They were emptying her closet and found a box with old photo's in it.

They sat on the bed and looked trough the old albums. They where laughing so hard because they found some old and embarresing photo's of little Y/n.

"Wow look at this, you are a princess in this one." Jihyo laughed. Y/n wasn't the type to wear a dress so seeing her dressed up in a cinderella dress was hillarious to Jihyo. Y/n was just laughing akwardly at the pictures.

"I like this one, you are a little panda, and Ha Yi unnie is a devil."  Jihyo said and showed her the picture. It was little Y/n sitting on Ha Yi's lap with a panda costume on, probably with Halloween. Y/n smiled unconsiously "So this must be the reason why she calls me her little panda."

She placed the picture on her nightstand. "I'm keeping that one". "What's this one?" Jihyo asked. The picture showed 7 year old Y/n laying in a hospital bed smiling. "It was the day I was released from the hospital. I was there for 3 months when I was 7 years old."

Jihyo now had a concerned look on her face. "My heart wasn't doing so well, so I had to stay there for so long. I lied in the ICU for 2 weeks because my heart didn't work on it's own, to much blood pressure to handle or something like that. I've been put on a list for a heart transplant since then." She explained.

Jihyo hugged the girl "why didn't you tell me sooner?". "Because I was scared, I didn't want to change the way you see me." She said and looked down. "But ever since I met you, I've been doing much better, less stress is less problems, so don't worry ok?" Y/n said and pecked her lips. They went back to looking at pictures and laughing, but Jihyo didn't forget.

Meanwhile downstairs Ha Yi and Crush were looking at new furniture and decorations because everything was already packed. "What is taking them so long, there wasn't even that much in that closet" Ha Yi said and stoot up. "Where are you going?" Crush asked. "I'm gonna check up on them" and with that she walked up the stairs towards her room.

She heard them laughing inside and walked in. They were laying curled up on Y/n's bed looking inside their old photo books. "Awwwww my baby is so cute" Jihyo said and pinched Y/n's cheeks.

"So how's packing going?" Ha Yi said sarcassticly to get their attention. "Oh unnie, uhm sorry we got a little destracted, but you need to take a look at this" Y/n said once she saw her older sister.

Ha Yi walked over to the bed and sat down. "Look at this picture of us" Y/n said and handed the picture over of panda Y/n and devil Ha Yi.

"Ahhhh my little panda as a little panda. I remember this. It was Halloween when you where 2 and a half years old and mom didn't have a costume idea for you, so I suggested the panda idea since you liked to watch panda's on the tv when you where a baby. Since then you are my little panda." She said and padded
Y/n's head.

"Anyways, I'll take the box downstairs, and leave you two lovers alone, Y/n you can keep the photo, I know you want to." She said and walked out with the final box with her stuff in it. Y/n turned to Jihyo

"You still promised me those kisses"