¤Chapter 15¤

y/n pov

It was saturday morning and I woke up early. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:30 AM. Ha Yi unnie is still asleep, so I need to be quiet. I dicited to go for an early run. I sneaked downstairs and grabed an apple  because you shouldn't sport on an empty stomach.

I left a note on the kitchen table just in case I wasn't back in time for breakfast. After that I grabed my keys and put on some music, then left the house.

After 30 minutes of running I was exhausted and my heart needed to catch up, so I discited to have early breakfast at a cafe.

I walked in and walked to the counter. "You're early" I heard from behind me. I laughed knowing immediately who the voice belonged to."

Hi Sunmi unnie" I said and she walked behind the counter

Hi Sunmi unnie" I said and she walked behind the counter. "Same thing as always?" She asked and I nodded. Since it was still early there were bearly people in the cafe. "So how have you been? Haven't seen you  for a while" I started to laugh "oh come on unnie, it's been two weeks."

Sunmi unnie and Ha Yi unnie have been best friends since they were 9 years old. She owns this cafe and I come here almost everyday. She makes the best chai latte.

She was done with my order and joined me at my usual table. "So what's up? How's school doing? Have you found yourself a girl yet?" She started asking questions. "Jesus unnie it's too early for this". "Mmmmm, what was her name again, JIHYO" she said all of a sudden.

"How do you know that?!" I yelled and she smirked at me. "You know Ha Yi shares everything with me, escpecially if it's about you, and you know I don't judge. Also, you're like my little sister as well, so you were going to tell me eventually"

She was right tho. I came here because I know I can always talk to Sunmi unnie about anything. I was going to tell her about my feelings for Jihyo unnie but I guess she knew already.

I grabed her arms and dropped my head on the table. "I don't know what to do anymore unnie. I can't seem to think about anything other than her." I said with a sigh and heard unnie chuckle a little. "God, y/nn you're in love aren't you?" I looked up and she saw the anwser in my eyes.

Sunmi unnie has what I like to call an 'Old Soul' meaning that she knows and has experience in alot of things for a regular person of her age. That's why I go to her for advice. She truly shows a different perspective to everything.

"Let me guess, you are scared?" She said. "Yes, scared to death. It feels like I'm walking on thin ice that's leading me somewhere beautiful, but one wrong step and everything is gone." "Look y/n, I think you know already what I'm going to say, you don't have to be me to know that." She said.

"I really don't want to tell you the Hyuna story again, but you know, that was the same and I made a mistake, so please, don't do the same when all the signs are there." She spoke.

The Hyuna story, I know it all too well. Hyuna unnie is/was a friend of Ha Yi and Sunmi unnie. Sunmi unnie liked her but was to scared to confess. She was to late and Hyuna unnie got married to Dawn oppa before unnie got the chance to confess.

She always tells me about this and how it's sometimes imported to take the scary and hard ways because although the path might look more scary and dangerous, you could lose more on the path that looks more comfortable. (Sorry my inner poet got out for a second)

"I know unnie, but what if-" "don't go there, I told you what I think, and it's your choice to follow or not." I looked outside. Panick started to hit me when I saw a figure comming towards the cafe. I could see that it was the one and only Park Jihyo.

"Omg unnie quik, hide me behind the counter please." I begged. "Huh what why!" She asked confused. "Park Jihyo, nine o'clock outside." "She took too long to look in the direction so I ran and hide behind the counter by myself. Sunmi unnie followed and was just standing behind the counter while I was hiding there.

"I'm so excited to finally see her. Let me check if I like her for you." Sunmi unnie said with full excitement. "Shut up unnie" I said. We heard the door open and in she walkes. She approtched the counter.

"Hello ms what would you like to order?" Sunmi asked her. "Could I get a latte to go please?" Sunmi nodded and started to make her order. "Unnie put it on my tab please" I whisperd but she didn't hear me.

I crawled towards Sunmi unnie who was making the latte. I hit her leg to get her attention. "Ouch!" She yelleped. "y/n jesus you scared me!" She said and than realised what she had done. I facepalmed knowing what was going to happen next.

"y/n?" Jihyo unnie asked. I got up and glanced at Sunmi unnie. "Hey Jihyo unnie" I said akwardly. Jihyo unnie looked at me suspiciously "where you hiding from me?" She asked. 'Quik y/n think!' I thought.

"No I was cleaning the floor, I work here." I said while I felt Sunmi unnie's eyes burn holes in the side of my head. "Oh yeah ofcourse" Jihyo unnie said shyly. "This is Sunmi unnie, the owner of this cafe and Ha Yi unnie's best friend." Sunmi unnie shook Jihyo unnie's hand.

"y/n will pay for your latte so don't worry about it" Sunmi unnie said and glanced at me while sipping her own coffee.

"Yes, here you go, I made it with love" I said and got shy when I realised the last part. "Thank you y/nn, I have to go now, talk to you later." She waved and walked out.

"That was smooth" Sunmi unnie started to laugh. "Sorry unnie I had to come up with a lie when you outed me!" I screamed the last part. "I know I'm sorry too" she said and pulled me in for a hug.

"I guess it's time for me to leave as well. I'll tell Ha Yi unnie you said hi." I said and ran back home.